Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake photo tries to discredit John Kerry.

PeedeeShaolin

Yes | No

Default Fake photo tries to discredit John Kerry.

The snakes are out. A recent photo was shown of John Kerry at a peace rally with Jane Fonda. The press tried to link Kerry with a love affair scandal. Now the photo has been proven to be doctored and a scam. I wonder why something like this happened, hmmmmm.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3499775.stm

Lets see how much of this our media actually reports.

Dochter

Yes | No

Fonda isn't a traitor for visiting n.vietnam and opposing the war.

She is absolute scum for giving notes passed to her by pow's who wanted word to reach their families to the North Vietnamese. For that she should have been publically beated. Bitch.

The Wastrel

Yes | No

Anybody remember what happened to John McCain during the last Republican primaries?

Registered Member noob kismasher's Avatar

Yes | No

i'm sure rush limbaugh, matt drudge, sean hannity, and many other right wing media people will have a field day with this one.

Yes | No

Dochter,
    I didn't know she did that?
    I will always hate her for letting herself be photographed on a NVA anit aircraft gun.

Yes | No

wasteral, what happend to McCain?

Yes | No

Whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interestingly enough, I don't see any sign of Kerry here.

Dochter

Yes | No

That's cause she was shooting at him.

The Wastrel

Yes | No

Throughout the "Straight Talk Express," staffers and McCain family members whispered about the vitriol poisoning "push-poll" phone calls in both South Carolina and Michigan, which will hold its primary on Tuesday. One anecdote has a push-poller bad-mouthing the McCains for having a "black child in their family" -- a reference to the McCains' adopted 8-year-old daughter Bridget, a former resident of Mother Theresa's orphanage in Bangladesh.
    There were also leaflets mailed pointing out that McCain had a "nigger" daughter. The telephone campaign specifically accused him of fathering the girl, rather than adopting her. Additionally, they accused him of giving his wife an STD. This site only mentions the phone call campaign.

http://archive.salon.com/politics200...ty/index1.html

Registered Member noob kismasher's Avatar

Yes | No

ahhh, yes the infamous push polls. i had forgotten about those:

for the uninformed:

a push poll example:

pollster: Hi my name is Jon Smith, i am calling on behalf or company "Y" and independent polling organization. I wonder if i could have a minute of your time?

innocent victim: "sure, i can answer a couple of questions"

pollster: would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain if you found out that he has black child from another woman?

innocent victim: "less likely, i guess"

pollster: thank you for your time, be sure to vote.

*** the "independent polling company" is not independent nor is it a polling company, it's republican campaign aids. McCain has an adopted child, I think she is polynesian, and was often seen with his wife and children on tv. This confirms the "pollster's" message as most people will not take the time to learn the facts.

edit: per Wastrel, the child is not Polynesian, but from Bangladesh