Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone for Eugenics?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    That's always been true. Coronavirus isn't very dangerous for somebody your age.
    causes permanent lung scarring in survivors. or are you still on the alt right media kick?

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus View Post
    causes permanent lung scarring in survivors. or are you still on the alt right media kick?
    You're just a little ball of magazine-article inspired fear, aren't you?

The vast majority of people who catch this virus will exhibit little to no symptoms and see no change in lung function.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

COVID has been around since December. Australia has only put restrictions in place in March. I have a feeling most of us in urban centres have already been in contact with it (if we are to believe the hysteria on just how contagious it is).

I’m going to work (traffic is bliss!), child is going to school, unfortunately all but singing and horse riding have been cancelled. I’m already not a fan of people, parties, crowds so it hasn’t impacted me greatly. I am not looking forward to the social issues this is going to manifest from so many people being out of work, students out of school/university, the terrible reporting on it is also making me seethe.
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

Yes | No

Well it looks like I've had the virus.

All in all 12 days from sore throat -> fever (lasted aprox 3 days) -> annoyinng unproductive cough -> shortness of breath -> bonus sinusitis -> mental headaches -> lingering thick discoloured mucous -> can breath again -> think its gone

No testing available here unless your in hospital so not certain but it ticks all the boxes.

A friend of my mum's died of breathing complicatios due to the infection, he was 96 though!

Uni closed at least until end of April but they will continue to pay me even though I have no access to the workshop so cant do my job.

A friends business has gone to the wall already such a shame as this was the 1st year he was making any profit & not just scraping even.

A lot of self employed friends freaking out as their work has been wiped out.

Bring on the immunity testing so people can get on with their lives.
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    Well it looks like I've had the virus.

All in all 12 days from sore throat -> fever (lasted aprox 3 days) -> annoyinng unproductive cough -> shortness of breath -> bonus sinusitis -> mental headaches -> lingering thick discoloured mucous -> can breath again -> think its gone

No testing available here unless your in hospital so not certain but it ticks all the boxes.

A friend of my mum's died of breathing complicatios due to the infection, he was 96 though!

Uni closed at least until end of April but they will continue to pay me even though I have no access to the workshop so cant do my job.

A friends business has gone to the wall already such a shame as this was the 1st year he was making any profit & not just scraping even.

A lot of self employed friends freaking out as their work has been wiped out.

Bring on the immunity testing so people can get on with their lives.
    Glad you are ok. Sounds rough.

Yes | No

Dr Max - glad you are okay and have income coming in this month. What happens in May? Have you got a plan, know what relief packages you might be eligible for? Take care...and I agree somewhat about the testing but I think that is going to freak people out as well.

The solution cannot be worse than the problem.
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

Yes | No

Ta, they're going to honour my contract with full pay which is until November & arent expecting any output but am taking the opportunity to write some papers & get them submitted.
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    Maybe C-19 will wipe out the surplus people?
    C18 are the surplus people
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln