Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Anyone for Eugenics?

  1. #11
    If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,904


    Yes | No

    Default

    Terrible. Absolutely. Just Terrible.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

  2. #12
    Harpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,282


    Yes | No

    Default

    But please save my dad who is 75. Both my parents work in healthcare and are exposing themselves to the risk. They’re both not allowed to visit my home.
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

  3. #13
    Senior Member Robot Jesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,184


    Yes | No

    Default

    only if it's voluntary. cash bonus for anyone who gets the snip; robust support for those who do have kids.


    The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

  4. #14


    Yes | No

    Default

    My parents, who are in Greece on a mission, are being sent home, but now Trump restricted air travel from the EU to the US. We will see how that works out.

  5. #15
    If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,904


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    But please save my dad who is 75. Both my parents work in healthcare and are exposing themselves to the risk. They’re both not allowed to visit my home.
    Why? They're in much more danger from their patients than they are from you, and you're not really in any danger from them.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Robot Jesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,184


    Yes | No

    Default

    umm? 5-15 day incubation period? contagious while asymptomatic?


    The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

  7. #17
    Harpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,282


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Why? They're in much more danger from their patients than they are from you, and you're not really in any danger from them.
    Yes...and they could expose me to whatever they carry from their patients.

    Thanks be to submessenger for getting Sociocide back up!
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

  8. #18
    If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,904


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpy View Post
    Yes...and they could expose me to whatever they carry from their patients.

    Thanks be to submessenger for getting Sociocide back up!
    That's always been true. Coronavirus isn't very dangerous for somebody your age.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

  9. #19
    Harpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,282


    Yes | No

    Default

    I know honey, however I work in pharma with a manufacturing site attached. Our protocols are much more strict and we are temperature checked, have to sign off on our well being daily and if found to be ill the site shutdown would have significant impacts. We are one of only 2 Australian manufacturers for Animal medicines that have direct impact to our production and food supply chain. Any slowdown in the logistics network of drug importation from the global players (Zoetis, Elanco, MSD etc.) will be covered by us (already happening with a key bovine antibiotic out of stock from Ireland) and I don’t want to be the one to grind us to a halt.

    Also, you know I don’t want to work from home if I can help it.
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

  10. #20
    Harpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,282


    Yes | No

    Default

    On a serious note - I hope you and yours are as well as can be, your folks included.
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top