Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tally Ho!!! Election speschal!

Yes | No

3) EU and NATO lose members and become a smaller player on the world stage.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

you and your newspaper-based imaginary geopolitics.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

i work mostly from the fundamentals of geo politics.

Yes | No

not really. it's all cribbed from media chatter in the sources that register as respectable and erudite to you because of their branding and credentials of the staff rather than any track record of accurate prediction.
    Last edited by Cullion; 13th December 19 at 08:52 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Which would be funnier?

1) have a 'people's vote' referendum just like labour asked for, then Leave win it again
    2) have the 2nd referendum, Remain win, and then the new government ignore it because it was 'only advisory'

2) obvs
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

not really. it's all cribbed from media chatter in the sources that register as respectable and erudite to you because of their branding and credentials of the staff rather than any track record of accurate prediction.
    I mean the book Putin makes everyone who works for him read; and I was wrong about the title, foundations, not fundamentals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founda...of_Geopolitics
    Last edited by Robot Jesus; 14th December 19 at 03:24 PM.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus View Post
    I mean the book Putin makes everyone who works for him read; and I was wrong about the title, foundations, not fundamentals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founda...of_Geopolitics
    "Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]"

Does your faith in this book as the new 'Protocols of Zion' stretch to thinking that Black Lives Matter is a russian operation, then ?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

published in 97, when the tough on crime trope was so prominent the democratic front runner has had to repeatedly distance himself from his actions at the time. basic principal applies, just from the other direction. at the time that probably looked like the most direct way to break everyone up into tribes, as the 92 riots were fresh in the memory. that's just minutia, the point is that if the world breaks up into tribes Russia, and other autocracies, will be intact. and when there are just tribes Russia can add "or else" to every diplomatic cable ad only a handful of tribes can give backtalk.

Yes | No

Your treating a borderline 2nd world nation with severely decayed infrastructure as a deus ex machina that gives life to all your conspiracy theories about why your political opponents are winning in much more wealthy and succesful countries and you're completely selective about which parts of the conspiracy theory you apply to current events.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

they are doing a lot with a little, and with cambridge analytica we do have a direct tie; which shows how much stealth a little gets you.

This isn't a bizarre conspiracy theory, this is a proved pattern of behavior in line with official Kremlin doctrine.