Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tally Ho!!! Election speschal!

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

yeah, it is a conspiracy theory.

people like you are the reason liberals keep losing elections. you're incapable of looking inwards critically and assessing why your messages don't resonate. it's all the fault of an nefarious hidden enemy.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

and what message is that?

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

'subsidised international movement of labour is good for the economy. identity politics is more important than whether you have a job or whether the pay keeps up with the real rate of inflation'

That's the message the working class hear on both sides of the atlantic from establishment liberals and they fucking hate it.
    Last edited by Cullion; 14 Hours Ago at 05:04 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

as opposed to the never ending exaggerations of Regan and Thatcher's backwards economics we hear from the right.

the conversation is inevitably about who is eating who's lunch. the left never stopped saying it's the rich, and the right has recently had to switch out the tax man because after 30 years the working man isn't really buying it any more. and there are geo political actors who are encouraging the new lunch eater.
    Last edited by Robot Jesus; 5 Hours Ago at 02:34 PM.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

Thatcher and Reagan were right most of the time about economics, its just uncomfortable for you to process because it flies in the face of 'everybody deserves a prize' mentality.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME