Thread: Did NoB....

Yes | No

Default Did NoB....

...have Epstien offed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

THE ISLAND IS MINE!

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

That the British Royal family were close friends with this man, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris and the Nazi leadership in the 1930s is just a series of unfortunate misunderstandings and it's very important that people don't listen to the peddlers of disinformation who might say otherwise.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Trump had him offed because Epstein (may he burn in Hell)had vid of Donny fucking 12 year olds
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Source ?

I find it hard to believe he'd need to go to Epstein's island when he had Ivanka.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Ivanka is past it

45 prefers n0bish girls

Perhaps he'll molest his grand daughters

Yes | No

Do you spend a lot of time thinking about this ?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

No

It's as clear as the nose on your face