Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dont worry Cullion is all just funding fraud

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Best odds of surviving Z-day

1) People who work in out of town petrol stations; slightly remote, vehicles, fuel and plenty of long-life high calorie food on hand, usually an anti-robbery screen.

2) People with access to fishing boats, especially if they live on a small island.

3) Navy personnel at sea

4) Catholic priest (depends on the cause of Z-day, may be one of the first to go if exorcism not effective as they spend time around the dying)

I've been thinking about this for years
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Paul Sartre View Post
    Excuse me? I have a 5-acre fenced property, it even has a moat on one side, with good visibility and a flat roof to shoot off of.

I will survive the zombie apocalypse longer than most y'all.
    You'd leave the perimeter to chat up a cute 12 year old zombie chick and get your dick bitten off
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Best odds of surviving Z-day

1) People who work in out of town petrol stations; slightly remote, vehicles, fuel and plenty of long-life high calorie food on hand, usually an anti-robbery screen.

2) People with access to fishing boats, especially if they live on a small island.

3) Navy personnel at sea

4) Catholic priest (depends on the cause of Z-day, may be one of the first to go if exorcism not effective as they spend time around the dying)

I've been thinking about this for years
    5) make friends with non-military alligned helicopter pilot
    Last edited by Üser Friendly; 6 Days Ago at 02:34 PM.
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln