Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Boris 'I'm a' Johnson seriously?

  1. #91
    Senior Member Robot Jesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,166


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    No. He only imposes sanctions on countries that he belives are already practicing protectionism or dumping against the US
    and the result has been long term damage to US industry.


    The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

  2. #92
    If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,831


    Yes | No

    Default

    How do you know what the long-term effects are ?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I think you're right here.

  4. #94
    If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,831


    Yes | No

    Default

    Most of the developed world is heading into recession. They happen quite regularly. How do you untangle all the contributing factors here?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

  5. #95


    Yes | No

    Default

    Sure it is but the tariffs Trump has imposed are impacting manufacturing supply chains & that is showing in the linked report.

    Also the farmers are starting to really feel the strain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I think you're right here.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Robot Jesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,166


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    How do you know what the long-term effects are ?
    hard to buy steel from anyone else, hard to sell soy to anyone else.


    The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top