Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Boris 'I'm a' Johnson seriously?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    British letters of safe passage weren't about border control, they were documents signed by the king granting safe passage through his Kingdom, the breach of which was treated as High Treason. They were also issued to people born in England.
    Yes they were the proto-passports as I said.

You subsidise the import of labour in lots of ways. Housing costs go up, public services are more stretched and there is targetted public assistance only available to new arrivals. Being concerned about this is not racism. The people arriving are normal decent people like you or I, trying to make a better life for themselves but make no mistake that this movement is being encouraged for no reason other than to suppress wages at the bottom of the pyramid. You complain about social conservatives wanting to make you into a serf.. but it's actually the neoliberals who are doing it right now. The tug of war between capital and labour hasn't been this one-sided since the middle ages.
    That's Capitalism for you.
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

That's globalism. Not the same thing
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Neoliberal Globalism is the righteous inheritor of Capitalism & u nose zit!

Fucking hell I bet Thatcher's turning in her grave!!

That reminds me...

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwnkFlVRCZc
    Last edited by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin; 6th October 19 at 03:47 PM. Reason: the ghost of Raygun
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    Neoliberal Globalism is the righteous inheritor of Capitalism & u nose zit!
    Not really. I'd hardly say Trump wasn't a capitalist.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

papers have called him a retarded 16th century mercantialist; seems appropriate.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

'Papers' tend to be owned by neoliberal globalists. You see the connection now?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

doesn't discredit the charge. is he not a 16th century mercantilist.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

No. He only imposes sanctions on countries that he belives are already practicing protectionism or dumping against the US
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Otherwise known as nationalist protectionism. Its hitting US manufacturing & farming pretty badly.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    We should never have repealed the corn laws!
    Short answer is no.