Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: a legal analisis of the muller report intended for laymens, but based in actual law

Yes | No

It did not entirely escape my notice that Cullion had nothing to say about Clinton's balanced budget compared to the Bush's.
    Think irony

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Cullion would make an excelllent spokeswoman for President trump. He just needs some smoky eye makeup.

According to the Treasury data, the US added $2.07 trillion — $2,065,536,336,472.90 to be exact — in new debt between Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, and February 11, when the country pushed past $22 trillion. (The US added another $2.8 billion through February 15, the latest daily figures available.)
    And that's a lower rate of increase than under Obama.

Bill Clinton benefitted from fed policies he didn't create and a technological revolution and accompanying stock market bubble.

He also bombed civiliians to distract people from him fucking an intern.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

And that's a lower rate of increase than under Obama.
    We were discussing Clinton VS Bush, but your whataboutismfallacy is noted.

Bill Clinton benefitted from fed policies he didn't create and a technological revolution and accompanying stock market bubble.
    Your special pleading fallacy is noted.

He also bombed civiliians to distract people from him fucking an intern.
    Your red-herring fallacy is noted.
    Think irony

Yes | No

I already discussed Clinton vs Bush. The Clinton era was a fed-caused bubble that inevitably had to deflate. Remember Greenspan's comments about 'irrational exuberance'as he pumped stimulus into the system to fight the asian crisis?
    Trump is going to have to deal with the same kind of deflatiin at some point; the aftermath of the 2008 bailouts
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Greenspan is one of the greatest frauds in history.
    Watching him play dumb in front of Congress was disgusting.
    Trump and his band of crooks are setting us up for another heist using all the same failed tactics and policies.
    Deregulation and putting America farther into debt by transferring more wealth to the top 1% has nothing to do with the bailouts, but cool story, bro.
    Think irony

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

I don't believe 45 and his inner circle are that well organised

They're just Forrest Gumping from one crisis to the next, all the while praying they don't end up in clink getting butt raped by Bubba
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Trump is what is colloquially known as a 'useful idiot'. His cronies are just running through the store in a RL game of Supermarket Sweep grabbing whatever goodies they can and overturning carts to block their political foes. Dems are too worried about getting votes and are promising that everyone gets to run through the store. It's a shit sandwich no matter how you look at it.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Greenspan is one of the greatest frauds in history.
    Watching him play dumb in front of Congress was disgusting.
    Trump and his band of crooks are setting us up for another heist using all the same failed tactics and policies.
    Deregulation and putting America farther into debt by transferring more wealth to the top 1% has nothing to do with the bailouts, but cool story, bro.
    Look at the graph. It's a simple exponential growth curve. The same kind of shape produced by compounding interest. Do you really believe that your choice of whitehouse figurehead makes much difference one way or the other? If a democrat comes after Trump they'll look even worse. Not because they're a democrat, but because *this is just going to get worse*.

The policy changes needed to stop that happening are completely outside of the mainstream of 'allowed' opinion. Trump's tax cuts do not just return more money to the 1%.
    Last edited by Cullion; 9th May 19 at 03:16 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Trump's tax cuts do not just return more money to the 1%
    What else do they do Cullionz?
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.