Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: a legal analisis of the muller report intended for laymens, but based in actual law

Yes | No

You can crack open a book as well as anyone.
    Think irony

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

You can type out an answer as well as anyone.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

You must be bored.
    Think irony

Yes | No

https://www.debtconsolidation.com/us-debt-presidents/

Compare the Bush and Clinton numbers and lets see what kind of spin you come up with. :D
    Think irony

Yes | No

It's not spin to point out that debt growth is exponential. If you're that worried about national debt growth you must hate Obama.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

But isn't that the real irony of the dissfunctional GOP

They wrent their robes and gnashed thier teeth when 44 increased the deficit but were totaly cool about it when 45 increased it way more
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

45 hasn't increased the overall debt more yet. look at the graph.
    Last edited by Cullion; 5th May 19 at 09:07 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

I see no graphs

Kiss me Cullion
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Reese's graph
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Cullion would make an excelllent spokeswoman for President trump. He just needs some smoky eye makeup.

According to the Treasury data, the US added $2.07 trillion — $2,065,536,336,472.90 to be exact — in new debt between Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, and February 11, when the country pushed past $22 trillion. (The US added another $2.8 billion through February 15, the latest daily figures available.)
    Last edited by MerkinMuffly; 6th May 19 at 12:03 AM.
    Think irony