Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: a legal analisis of the muller report intended for laymens, but based in actual law

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    When the FBI agent who has slaved his guts out trying to find something to pin on Trump can't but a youtube channel run by somebody who is totally a lawyer thinks this still has mileage, you're on very shakey ground.

Guys, face it. Trump is just an unreconstructed 70s racist that lots of ordinary Americans agree with. He's not a russian spy. Get a grip.

the whole point is that Muller legally cannot ever pin anything on Trump while he's president. It's the official policy of the DOJ and his hands are ties because it it a matter for impeachment or for after he leaves office.

Muller said the same thing before congress.

The report had the legal ability to find Trump not guilty, or not "not guilty". it found him most assuredly not "not guilty".

Have you been following this at all?

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

God you're dumb.

Trump isn't guilty of anything at all. Nothing.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Not yet, since he has not be tried in a court of law, but the evidence of obstruction is laid out in the report as was the Special Council's opinion that 45 was not exonerated

Were he not POTUS he would most likely be in jail right now and will most likely end up there after he leaves office
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Fantasy. They've got nothing on him and he's going to win a second term
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

We should listen to Cullion he was right about Trump getting elected the first time
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

Fantasy. They've got nothing on him and he's going to win a second term

the current argument against obstruction is that it's not obstruction if you get away with it. You don't make that argument if you have a better one.

as for winning 2020, every election since 2016 has had Republicans getting the shit kicked out of them. Democrats dominated both the special elections and the midterms, in the latter seeing victory in 66% of senate races and seeing the biggest house flip in midterm history. It also should be noted that 2016 had a somewhat low turnout, and 2018 was the second highest turnout for a midterm on record.

High turnout tends to hurt incumbents, and also tends to hurt conservatives. Even if you say that the polls are all cooked by the international globalist conspiracy, those numbers are not in contention.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus View Post
    the current argument against obstruction is that it's not obstruction if you get away with it. You don't make that argument if you have a better one.
    It's not obstruction when there are no grounds to charge you with it.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

asking Comey to end the investigation, and shortly afterwards firing him. would you count that as an obstruction to the investigation.

Yes | No

No becase the investigation was just a clumsy political smear without basis. Pure showboating and abuse of office by political opponents.
    Last edited by Cullion; 27th June 19 at 04:21 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

when one is being investigated is it his decision that he should be investigated?