Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: a legal analisis of the muller report intended for laymens, but based in actual law

Yes | No

Television a legal analisis of the muller report intended for laymens, but based in actual law

he also does reviews of movies about the law, and those are fun to watch too.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

Default When life gives you laymens

GOP = Gaslighting Obstruction Projection
    Last edited by MerkinMuffly; 27th April 19 at 01:51 PM.
    Think irony

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Gahstly orrendous people
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Grand Old Perverts
    Think irony

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

This Mueller thing is probably going nowhere. I file it in the same place I put 'brexit was a russian plot'. The centre left have gone nuts with cognitive dissonance; they cant accept that their ideas are really unpopular with the groups they claim to care about so they've started resorting to conspiracy theories.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by CullionConway View Post
    This Mueller thing is probably going nowhere. I file it in the same place I put 'brexit was a russian plot'. The centre left have gone nuts with cognitive dissonance; they cant accept that their ideas are really unpopular with the groups they claim to care about so they've started resorting to conspiracy theories.

Yes | No

Gonads out Pence

Yes | No

That was actually a good pastiche of Cullion's trolling.
    Think irony

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

When the FBI agent who has slaved his guts out trying to find something to pin on Trump can't but a youtube channel run by somebody who is totally a lawyer thinks this still has mileage, you're on very shakey ground.

Guys, face it. Trump is just an unreconstructed 70s racist that lots of ordinary Americans agree with. He's not a russian spy. Get a grip.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Your strawman argument is duly noted.
    Think irony