Thread: Aaaaarrrggghh!!!! Snakes in a car - maybe

Squealer & Crybaby & Golddigger Harpy's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Aaaaarrrggghh!!!! Snakes in a car - maybe

Heard a rustling sound coming from underneath my passenger seat this morning as I was driving. It sounded like a large creature and my mind immediately says SNAKE!!!

Holy crap I had my hackles raised and driving in fast moving traffic I had to find somewhere to pull over. I was jumping out of my skin and wanting to take my seat belt off and just run off as the rustling continued and I imagined a snake would pop out and bite me - I am not on any drugs, just aware that I live in a place where snake sightings aren’t all that rare.

About 4 of the longest minutes later I’m able to turn and stop the car somewhere safe.

I found my son’s bouncy ball under the passenger seat and his empty popcorn bag...they’d been doing a little jig in the confined space and most likely were the source of the sounds. Checked under all the mats, boot, behind the child seat just to make sure. I’m still not sure but the rustling sound has stopped.
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

Yes | No

If it's a snake, the fastest way to exterminate it would be to put a mouse in your fanny.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Lily, if you come to my compound I will show you how much fun a "snake" can be.

Yeah. It's ok to pet him. Oh yeah. Just touch his head. Like that! Yeah! Don't stop. You can ride him. Yeah, like that. Mmmmm. Oh God, he's gonna spit. Fuck yeah! Hnnnnnngh!

Yes | No

You should do a "Todd's Recorded Phone Fantasies" startup.
    Think irony

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

N0b's snake is more scared of you than you are of it
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

I had to get away from those anuses Pie of Hate's Avatar

Yes | No

Are you getting tired of all these monkey fighting snakes, in your monday to friday car yet?
    "Won't you stop citing laws to us who have our swords by our sides?" - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus

LOL