Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Q

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Far Q

In this crazy upside-down, topsy-turvy, post truth era, where reality TV actors / failed business become president, where news becomes fake news and fake news becomes true it's no surprise that conspiracy theories are becoming mainstream

The Qanon movement has started showing up at Trump rallies with their crazy encoded messages and general unhinged ideas

Let's start a conspiracy theory and see if we can't get it into the mainstream

Just for laughs
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

This is a very bad idea.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Because the aliens in area 42 had sex with under age pizzas and the Democrats provided the mozzarella?

Yes | No

It's all been done.
    Think irony

Yes | No

By the Illuminati?

Yes | No

In a fashion yes, have you never heard of Operation Mind Fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I think you're right here.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Let's get adults in every continent to simultaneously pretend to their children that good behaviour will be rewarded by presents delivered by a jolly man on a flying sled, and use subtle peer-pressure and ostracism to shame adults who won't play along.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Let's convince people all over the world for the next 2000 years that they will spend eternity in a lake of red hot lava being prodded by demented monsters with pitchforks if they have sex with somebody of their own gender. Let's convince them so good that they start to self-police.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Let's convince the populations of American, Europe and Australia that the only way to save the economy is to give the banking system more of their money so that they will have enough to lend back to them.
    Last edited by Cullion; 3rd August 18 at 06:48 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

The trick to a good conspiracy is to rely entirely on being brazen, in plain sight, and making it self-policing with ridicule and peer-pressure. Secret codes and meetings are for amateurs. Goebbels, The Vatican and Santa Claus all understood this.
    Last edited by Cullion; 3rd August 18 at 06:52 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME