Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Its just an illusion

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    Dont know where you're getting your information on Evolution from but there is a large body of evidence pointing towards the Abiogenesis Hypothesis.
    It's never been observed and it can't be reproduced. 'Pointing towards' is wishful thinking by people who have a religious faith in a mechanistic universe.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    Are you suggesting that both classes of observation have that level of equivalence? That's quite a stretch.
    No it isn't. All observations are just people seeing things. The important point here is that nobody has seen Abiogenesis but lots of people have seen God(s). To reject God(s) but believe in Abiogenesis you have to have a religious faith that only repeatable things are true and then insist that something non-repeatable is true because it's the only way you can create a consistent universe in your head. That's actually an astonishing leap of illogic, when you think about it. The evidence points to magic being real. sometimes.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Cullion - Drugs and mental illness can duplicate the experiences of religious folks.

You are off.
    "NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith

Yes | No

Yes they can, but that doesn't mean they aren't real.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

So drugs, mental illness, and righteousness all put us in touch with God?

I have experienced/ done all of these things but still haven't communed with God. Why not?
    "NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    You just tried to pull 'absence of evidence is not evidence of absence' in an argument about your metaphysical beliefs. Take a quiet moment to reconsider.
    I didn't try to pull anything you dishonest windbag.

The study i linked didn't find proof of abiogenesis but what were the findings of the study, buddy?

Yes | No

All observations are just people seeing things..
    You understand this blind people?

YOUR WORLD IS A LIE... AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH OF ANYTHING!

to bad they will never be able to read your earth shattering revelations, Cullion.
    Last edited by lant3rn; 1 Week Ago at 08:45 AM.

Yes | No

No it isn't. All observations are just people seeing things.
    LOLLOL!! You aret even fucking trying anymore are you!

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    I didn't try to pull anything you dishonest windbag.
    Go fuck yourself. You actually did just use 'absence of evidence is not evidence of absence'.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

LOLLOL!! You aret even fucking trying anymore are you!
    An observation is just something a human reports. I'm surprised you find this controversial.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME