Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Its just an illusion

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Yes it is, but nothing that incorporates all arithmetic operators is. Nor is group theory.
    Last edited by Cullion; 1 Day Ago at 03:35 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Alrighty, you’ll like this one..... what about Boolean algebras? Are they decidable?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

1st order predicate logic that doesn't contain arithmetic is. The mathematics of physical systems isn't.
    Last edited by Cullion; 1 Day Ago at 03:05 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Do you believe in magic?
    In a young girls heart
    How the music can free her
    whenever it starts

And it's magic
    if the music is groovy
    It makes you feel happy like an old time movie

I'll tell ya about the magic
    It'll free your soul
    but it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll
    "NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith