Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Its just an illusion

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

It doesn't have to a dogma to be a faith. You're projecting the thing you admit you prefer into an evidence vacuum.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

As long as it's a central, you'll get no complaints from me.
    Think irony

Yes | No

I'm still mindblown that there's a civilisation so wealthy and technologically advanced that it installs vacuum-tubes behind plasferboard so that people dont need to carry their vacuum cleaner themselves. Over here in the developing world, that's like something out of Star Trek.
    Last edited by Cullion; 6 Days Ago at 10:18 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    It doesn't have to a dogma to be a faith. You're projecting the thing you admit you prefer into an evidence vacuum.
    Hardly a vacuum. My biases are open to change as more evidence is presented my 'faith' is not the faith of the Righteously Religious.

One of my current probable explainations for the existence of Life is that it is just complex condensation, another is that Universe is searching for an explaination of itself (self-assembling GOD™), another is that none of these really exists.... I have loads... I dont have the kind of 'faith' you're alluding to in any of these explainations coz I can accept that I'm just as full of shit as you are.
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

No you don't. You've just explained why you prefer to believe in self-assembling life without ever having observed it. It's a preference, not a truth.
    Last edited by Cullion; 5 Days Ago at 03:25 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

It's a preference, not a truth.
    My point exactly.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

I am glad you agree, very big of you.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

That's what your wife said.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

I'm ok with that
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Jesus isnt going to like ths!
    Short answer is no.