Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
Results 611 to 616 of 616

Thread: Apple Boycott

  1. #611
    MerkinMuffly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,193


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    Keep up with the ad homs and you can build your own granny annex
    Building is what I do for a living. Why would I want to live in a hastily built hut fashioned from poo on Gilligan's island?
    YOUR VOTE COUNTS /s

  2. #612
    My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    5,629


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    The legal system here in America is adversarial, meaning the cops, judges and prosecutors work together to convict it's citizenry.

    If a cop decides you are guilty or just doesn't like you and you can't afford a good lawyer, you're pretty much fucked.

    I don't have the time, nor inclination to fathom whether or not a cop is a good or bad one. If they start asking me questions, I will politely decline and ask when I can contact my attorney.

    If you visit America, I'd advise you to do the same.
    In Ireland the police are guardians of the peace

    That's what the name, and garda sìochàna, means

    I can't say I have had much interaction with them on a professional basis, but I've never met a bad one
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

  3. #613
    MerkinMuffly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,193


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    In Ireland the police are guardians of the peace

    That's what the name, and garda sìochàna, means

    I can't say I have had much interaction with them on a professional basis, but I've never met a bad one
    Count your blessings, laddie.
    YOUR VOTE COUNTS /s

  4. #614
    My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    5,629


    Yes | No

    Default

    I will

    If Cullion adopts you, you can become an Irish citizen

    You'd fit in well down the pub, complaining about how the young folk don't give you no respect
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

  5. #615
    My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    5,629


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Building is what I do for a living. Why would I want to live in a hastily built hut fashioned from poo on Gilligan's island?
    Local flavour?
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

  6. #616
    MerkinMuffly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,193


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    I will

    If Cullion adopts you, you can become an Irish citizen

    You'd fit in well down the pub, complaining about how the young folk don't give you no respect
    I don't waste my time slumming with filthy drunkies.
    YOUR VOTE COUNTS /s

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top