Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1277

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

There's something about Bolton's face that always yelled 'extreme sexual deviant' to my subconscious
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

“my crimes can’t be investigated while I’m the president of the United States” - D. Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

Rudy Giuliani is mental
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Yes. He's the anal lovechild of J Edgar Hoover (in a dress) and Mussolini. Have you seen the video of him and Donald smooching?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

PRESIDENT TRUMP

I just had a phone call with the economy. Jobs poured out of the phone. Great jobs. Tall jobs. Steve Jobs. All at Kinko's.

The crowd cheers. It is full of real Americans (man with hard hat, man with harder hat, gun that is alive).

PRESIDENT TRUMP (CONT'D)

The United States is doing so good. Other countries are on fire. All the people on fire. Hot fire too. Not us. Our flag is so beautiful.

PRESIDENT TRUMP salutes a flag that says: ARBY'S FOOD IS FINE TO EAT. The crowd howls. They love this flag of America.

PRESIDENT TRUMP (CONT'D)

I signed a bill. No more swamp. Swamp gone. Swamp is in Mexico now. It's on fire. Great deal for us.

The crowd chants: FOUR MORE SWAMPS! FOUR MORE SWAMPS!

PRESIDENT TRUMP (CONT'D)

Foreign powers cheat us! Canada steals our milk. China steals our milk. We only had one glass of milk left! Obama drank it. Not fair.

The crowd boos. They wanted that milk.

PRESIDENT TRUMP (CONT'D)

But like President Ronald Rogaine, I will bring back the milk!

The crowd roars. They still want that milk.

PRESIDENT TRUMP (CON'TD)

A wall of milk. No criminals get through. Democrats want criminals to have the milk. No way. Milk come from coal. We'll dig it up.

All of the words are mispronounced. The crowd cheers. They hate pronunciations. They love milk. They start digging.

Yes | No

I wish we could spend more time together in real life Nob.

Not buttfucking, just, y'know, hanging out.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

I wish we could spend more time together in real life Nob.

Not buttfucking, just, y'know, hanging out.
    Yeah. When they invent transport beams we will have sociocide day at some nice bar once a month.

Yes | No

why don't you come and apply for a job at my company? better pay and much more free shit
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

why don't you come and apply for a job at my company? better pay and much more free shit
    Do they need a community engagement operations manager?

My team helps underprivileged and underrepresented kids and adults prepare for and enter the workforce in good paying jobs and also kids with cancer and shit.

Oh, the missus works at the same company and just got promoted and moved under her manager's manager.

I am like a good person now or something. Saint NoB!
    Last edited by Jean-Paul Sartre; 21st September 19 at 09:58 PM.

Yes | No

Melania catches Trump in bed with another woman.

Melania: “What is this, Donald?”

Trump: “We’re just having a warm conversation. Totally legal and totally cool.”

Melania: “You’re both naked.”

Trump: “Joe Biden planted her here while I was asleep. You need to investigate Joe!”
    Short answer is no.