Page 119 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1273

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Makes statement about real wages and troll points to nominal wage chart. /facepalm
    You were the one who used the phrase 'nominal wage crisis' right in this very thread.

You just posted a graph showing CPI-adjusted wages continuing to grow faster than CPI inflation, albeit more slowly. That's not a crisis. I don't think you get numbers, really.
    Last edited by Cullion; 4th May 19 at 04:24 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Nominal wages aren't keeping up with inflation.
    The context of the argument is the 1.5 trillion dollar welfare package to the top 1%.
    I don't think you make enough money to be a Republican in America.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Nominal wages aren't keeping up with inflation.
    The graph you just posted showed continued, though slowing, growth in CPI adjusted wages. That means they're growing ahead of inflation.
    I don't think you understand all of the words you type out,
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

The article also cites data showing wages growing slightly faster than inflation. What the author is complaining about is that wages haven't grown as fast as other asset classes.

That's been happening since the early 70s. We did a big thread on it years ago when I showed HappyOldGuy that wages had been increasing slower than home prices, college tuition and the price of a dollar of retirement income ever since Nixon closed the gold window.
    Last edited by Cullion; 5th May 19 at 05:38 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    The article also cites data showing wages growing slightly faster than inflation. What the author is complaining about is that wages haven't grown as fast as other asset classes.

That's been happening since the early 70s. We did a big thread on it years ago when I showed HappyOldGuy that wages had been increasing slower than home prices, college tuition and the price of a dollar of retirement income ever since Nixon closed the gold window.
    So the obvious way forward is to add trillions to the debt while lowering taxes on the top 1%. Then blame the Democrats when shit goes south.
    Think irony

Yes | No

But all presidents add trillions to the debt now. Taxes haven't just been lowered for the 1%. Although trust me, the 1% definitely deserve a tax cut.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    But all presidents add trillions to the debt now.
    Wow, looks like a 12 year old hacked your account.

Taxes haven't just been lowered for the 1%.
    True, corporate tax cuts are permament, while tax cuts for individuals will expire in a few years, and then the working class will have to make up the difference like they always do.

Although trust me...
    I trust God more than I trust you.
    Last edited by MerkinMuffly; 7th May 19 at 12:01 AM.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Wow, looks like a 12 year old hacked your account.
    Why? You just tried to use the 'trillions' number as a point of comparison; every US administration is going to see the debt go by trillions. It's just not going to change.

True, corporate tax cuts are permament, while tax cuts for individuals will expire in a few years, and then the working class will have to make up the difference like they always do.
    You're angry with Trump because at some point in the future you think somebody else will repeal one of his policies ?

I trust God more than I trust you.
    That's a very low blow, Reese.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Looks like Trump is America's Biggest Loser, losing $1/4 billion in 1991 alone

What a suprise
    Last edited by Üser Friendly; 8th May 19 at 02:16 AM.
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln