Page 118 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1277

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    How are wages doing.

The CNN reporting is that job creation is high but wages are not keeping up with inflation
    If there are lots of jobs being created but wages aren't going up then there must be too much immigration.

Don't worry, you don't have to think about it too hard. The graph I just posted shows that wages have carried on going up through 2018.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

The trickle-down ticksters don't want to talk about the nominal wage disaster. "Oh, look! Black unemployment is down!"
    Think irony

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Well done Obama for bringing the US out of recession

Well done Trump for not fucking it up...yet
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Its not really down to either of them. These cycles are about how the banking system works
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    The trickle-down ticksters don't want to talk about the nominal wage disaster. "Oh, look! Black unemployment is down!"
    What nominal wage disaster?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Trump promised his tax cut would give families a $4,000 pay raise. It only cost taxpayers 1.5 Trillion and real wages are as flat as Lily.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Nominal wages are shown in the graph I just posted, they're up.

What do you mean when you say a tax cut cost taxpayers 1.5 trillion?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Makes statement about real wages and troll points to nominal wage chart. /facepalm
    Last edited by MerkinMuffly; 3rd May 19 at 09:40 PM.
    Think irony

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Let's see a real wages graph then Merkin

You know I like a good graph
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

OK, I'll indulge your love of pictures.

This one is from Lord Cullion:

While this one comports with reality:

Think irony