Page 10 of 131 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

Yes | No

He's from the South they're all pregnant teens down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

The president is just the face on the machine. If he is responsible for 5% of what happens he is lucky.

And changes don't happen overnight. That machine was working before the presidency and it will continue to work after they leave.

You can tell me you like or don't like a change, not really viable to blame it on one person, the POTUS.
    "NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Just another reason to replace the current system with Randomocracy
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Skin Flautist View Post
    The president is just the face on the machine. If he is responsible for 5% of what happens he is lucky.

And changes don't happen overnight. That machine was working before the presidency and it will continue to work after they leave.

You can tell me you like or don't like a change, not really viable to blame it on one person, the POTUS.
    If you want me to condemn the entire Reagan administration, I'm totally fine with that.
    Think irony

Yes | No

I see you, Donald Trump.

I really wish I didn’t have to, particularly not again and particularly when you look like a boiled ham rolled in straw, but I see you. You’re just not fucking off, are you? I used to think you’d dissipate in a foul-smelling cloud of your own ego, like a balloon of farts suddenly getting taken outside and popped when someone sensible at the party noticed it was full of shit, but it seems your swivel-eyed lunacy is actually resonating with people. It’s out of fucking control, Donald Trump, with kids wrapped up in stars and stripes singing saccharine tunes about crushing your enemies and freedom for all given centre stage at your rallies. It’s like a beauty pageant for roaring xenophobia and yet there are people out there clapping and whooping and firing their guns into the air in celebration at all of this nonsense, even though the hypocrisy of all of it causes the whole thing to fall down the moment you look hard enough at it. This isn’t just bullshit, is it, Donald Trump? It’s Schrödinger's bullshit, where children sing ‘freedom for all!’ because they’re free to ban Muslims from the country and then free to return to school to get freely slaughtered at their desks by a white Christian lunatic who was free to go and buy a gun from a man who was free to sell it to him to protect himself from the Muslims who aren’t the ones shooting your free kids in their free heads in the first place. I mean, what the actual fuck, Donald Trump? It’s just too easy to dismiss it as fringe lunacy - both politically and what’s going on on your ridiculous head - but what’s too terrifying to comprehend or admit is that it actually seems to be working.

It’s ‘Murrica, Donald Trump, and you’re free to say whatever the living shit you like, no matter how harmful or hateful or just plain false. You can invent a lie and then affirm it yourself - thousands of Muslims were on the street celebrating 9/11, and it must be true because people have you called you since you said it to say they remember it, even though they didn’t remember it before you said it and it never actually happened. You can’t point to a single source yourself, but I don’t actually doubt for a second that you genuinely believe it happened, because even though it’s bullshit it validates your insane and rampant ego. You’re a one-man troll editing the Wikipedia page of history, beating your putrid chest and bellowing your righteous fury out into the world, because you’re the man who can make ‘Murrica great again. You’d bomb the shit out of Isis, wouldn’t you, Donald Trump? You’d be a brilliant and fearless commander-in-chief, bravely sending America’s sons to war, bravely mocking John McCain’s horrendous experiences as a POW, just as you bravely ducked the Vietnam draft on five separate occasions. You’d bravely ban all Muslims to prevent Islamic radicalisation just as you bravely ended up in an Isis recruitment video bravely being the mouthpiece for all the intolerance they play off to radicalise people. You’d bravely stand up for gun rights and religious freedoms as tens of thousands die around you every year and women everywhere are bravely stripped of control over their own bodies and gay people are bravely marginalised from the rights set out for them in their own constitution.

Ah, the Constitution, Donald Trump. That sacred document that can’t be changed and shouldn’t ever be questioned. Particularly the Second Amendment, which was definitely there at the very start when George Washington first pulled it directly out of the arsehole of Jesus and definitely wasn’t an amendment, let alone a second one or one of many. After all, it’s still relevant, isn’t it? Nearly half a million gun deaths on American soil since the tragedy of 9/11 and it’s still relevant. The British are still a threat, after all. They’re coming for you, the fucking British, and when they turn up with their big red coats and their tea and crumpets they’ll probably take one look at all the dead children lying around and turn round and sail home to that crappy grey rock they call home. Freedom for all, Donald Trump! Except the Mexican rapists and the Muslims and the non-Christians and probably eventually the black people and definitely not anyone who isn’t a ‘birther’, as if it isn’t fucking ridiculous that you’re still playing that transparently racist card after Barrack Obama laughed in your face about it the last time. Oh, and except for the tens of thousands of Americans killed by gun violence every year, who are now just free to be dead. But at least they’re free to be dead at the hands of good old fashioned freedom, Donald Trump, instead of at the hands of extremists. Or Mexicans, or the Chinese, or Hilary Clinton or Rosie O’Donnell or whoever else has pissed you off that week that you can deflect your astonishing lack of actual policy on to by being a blustering fuckwigged sociopath with burgeoning fascistic tendencies.

It’s just so depressing, Donald Trump. You’re Team America, Wig Police, and you spray your cash around and blow your insane trumpet and people actually cheer for you. You’re a holocaust in a limousine, the American Wet Dream turned lucid, and instead of waking yourself up your subconscious is frantically jerking itself off across the duvet of society itself. Money gives you power, and power makes you a tyrant. You’re not a joke, Donald Trump. If you ever were, it just isn’t funny any more. You’re privilege run riot and you’ve every potential to be the acrid salt in the very wounds of the world you’re arrogant enough to think your hatred can seal.

I hear the freedom choirs and I see the star-bangled banners. I hear the whooping and the hollering, Donald Trump. I see you waving at the podium, blustering your way through another speech, your jowls jangling and the thinning tribble on your head clutching on to your scalp. It’s just so much empty noise, isn’t it, Donald Trump? So much noise and bluster.

So much noise and bluster, you don’t hear them coming.

I see them marching up on the perimeter of the rally, Donald Trump. I see the bulldozers, the lorries, the great palettes of bricks and cement and mortar. I see them all rush to work, unloading and shovelling, mixing, building and raising the great circular wall higher and higher. Mexicans, Donald Trump. So many Mexicans, working so incredibly fast, building the wall around you and your thousands of fans as all their attention peers inwards.

I see the impossible wall rise, Donald Trump. Ten, then twenty, then thirty feet high. Turns out Mexicans work fucking hard, doesn’t it?

I see the last brick cemented into place. I see the line form outside the wall as the workforce collects their pay. I see Bernie Sanders handing them all a fair wage for an honest day’s work. He might not be the next president of the United States, Donald Trump, but he can at least shake things up a little. I see him glance at the wall as the frantic shouting from within it begins. I see him sigh, and begin to weep.

I hear the banging, the screaming, the shouts for help. Then I hear the gunshots from within the walls.

You got your wall, Donald Trump. You got your wall and you kept your guns. But hate will always eat itself.

I see you, Donald Trump. I fucking see you.

by I. C. U.
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

I imagine it is the likes of Trump they had in mind when the 2nd amendment was conceived
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Saurencyde View Post
    If you want me to condemn the entire Reagan administration, I'm totally fine with that.
    Why bother?

There are more present dangers to your way of life than Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntactical Dysruptorize
    Stop being nice. Start doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Meat Servo View Post

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syntactical Dysruptorize
    Stop being nice. Start doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

Last edited by MerkinMuffly; 18th January 16 at 12:53 PM.
    Think irony