Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

Yes | No

Peter & The Test Tube Babies singer Peter Bywaters was refused entry to the US late last week for dressing up as president Donald Trump during a tour of Germany in 2016.

He had planned to hook up with his bandmates at the Punk Invasion Festival in Santa Ana, Orange County, California on Saturday. But after landing in San Francisco, Bywaters was taken aside and interrogated for six hours by customs and border protection officers.

They confronted him with photos and videos of himself dressed as Trump from the band’s German Jinx 'Presidential' Tour last year – where the singer also spoke out against the president.
    Peter & The Test Tube Babies singer deported for mocking Trump

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSn8ee2AOJk

Squealer & Crybaby & Golddigger Harpy's Avatar

Yes | No

Have you all disappeared to stock up your bunkers?
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

Yes | No

Yes. The world is ending and I will not, repeat NOT end up on the wrong side of the apocalypse with insufficient lube.
    "NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith

Yes | No

Well, once again, liberal snowflakes caused an innocent man to murder three people.
    Hertz doughnut

Yes | No

I see you, Richard Spencer.

I see your smug little head and your Shitler haircut, pointing and pouting, your expression for some reason always one on the very edge of hysterical tears. I thought you were the big man and the champion, Richard Spencer? Why is it then that you’re the one bitching and moaning and crying foul all the damn time? It’s almost as if you’ve never actually been oppressed on the basis of your fundamental makeup, but instead have only ever been shouted down on the grounds of being a tantrum-powered clonking moron. You’ve got a wobblier set of lips than a climaxing stingray, which is why it’s puzzling that most of your fanbase are the sort of physical specimens that open a tin of corned beef by headbutting it until they can smell colours.

You’re the quivering little fanny throwing salutes and sending the alt-right into a spin; screaming at ‘the left’, despite the fact your bullshit morals also alienate anyone on the right who’s stained their moral duvet with the thinnest silvery stain of ethics. Your idea of speaking for ’the people’ is to angrily defend a statue of Robert E. Lee - I thought you lot were ‘winning’ now? Why then is it that the best protest you can manage is in defence of the side that fucking lost?

You’re the poster boy for neo-nazism, Richard Spencer. And let’s stop mincing our words now - that’s exactly what you and your mouth-breathing footsoldiers are. If it goose-steps like a Nazi, salutes like a Nazi and proudly and openly calls itself a fucking Nazi, you don’t get to point the finger at the few precious little arseholes who wave a placard at a university as if your toxic bollocks is somehow their fault for ‘marginalising’ you. You only *exist* on the margins - that’s how it works when the rest of the world has moved on from your horrible and divisive bullshit. It’s hilarious that you can consider yourself the highest peak of human evolution when you look like a failed attempt to turn Jacob Rees-Mogg into a super soldier. And yes, that’s an ad hominem attack. And it’s been as well researched as any empty crock of bollocks you and your fucking idiot followers have ever cited in the adorable little threats of violence they misspell at me.

Even now, you’re hammering Twitter in the same way as P45, Agolf Tweetler, the president numbered for the piece of paper he deserves to receive, yet another foot-stomping belligerent snowflake who huffs and puffs and can’t blow a fucking thing down. The police are to blame for the violence your horrible little series of protests inspired. It’s Antifa’s fault for being just as violent as you are, as if any rational person hasn’t already recognised that there are always a few antagonistic twats on the counter-protesting side every time the Nazis steam into town. It’s nothing to do with the fact that a woman was murdered for exercising her first amendment rights - the same ones you shout from the rooftop whenever anyone’s dumb enough to let you on one - by an extremist lunatic inspired by your vicious and hateful rhetoric. I say this calmly, and with all due respect, Richard Spencer - which is none - but how about you step the fuck up and acknowledge which side committed the actual fucking murder that day? Until you do, you can sit down every single morning and scald the roof of your mouth on the hot colander full of dicks that you deserve to eat for being such a triggered little arsehole.

Fuck you, fuck your arguments, fuck the whining insistence that we on the left are to blame for your resurgence. You horrible, hateful, demonstrably murderous little pricks have always been around and we’ve always been aware of you; it’s just that now you feel legitimised and you’re crawling out of the skirting boards like the disgusting cockroaches you’ve always been. The anger and repulsion we feel for you isn’t what created you. It was your own little fragile and crumbling egos, threatened by the prospect of true equality exposing you as the thoroughly mediocre little cretins that you are.

I see you, Richard Spencer, with your grubby little counter-arguments and misdirection. You’re as predictable as you are boring; an innocent woman was murdered, and it’s the left hand’s fault even though the right hand pulled the trigger. It’s exactly the same in the UK; to disagree with a useless right-wing thug means you must love terrorism and paedophile rings. I must have missed that memo on the day I decided to think all three were terrible and just wanted someone who isn’t a racist criminal and a moron trying to solve the problem.

Oh and the other classic; the left are always more violent, despite the fact that the blood in Charlottesville wasn't spilled by the counter-protesters. Sod that, too. In fact, I'm genuinely sorry that you ever got punched in the head; ever since it happened, it's done nothing but either distract from or actively bolster your utterly horrific message.

I see you, Richard Spencer, soaring through the night, the cold air whistling around you, your purpose fulfilled and your heart swelling with pride. I see the moonlight glinting off your many edges as you tumble, your voice tiny and gleeful in the spiralling abyss. You’ve won, haven’t you, Richard Spencer? It’s time to blanket the Promised Land, you and your brethren, carpeting the hills with your whiteness, finally no longer oppressed by the liberal hordes with their PC nonsense about not wanting to get shot in the chest for having a taillight out.

I see you sigh as you tumble into the snowdrift, Richard Spencer. You’re home now, a snowflake among millions of others, as white and as pure as the driven you. And here in the night, in the dark where you thrive, you can shiver and tremble together; unified, ignorant, united.

I see the light cresting the hill, Richard Spencer. I hear the moans from your brothers as the light hits them, the warmth spreading through their limbs, their bodies collapsing into nothingness.

There’s always a dawn, Richard Spencer. And it’s coming for you and yours.

I see you, Richard Spencer. I fucking see you.
    Last edited by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin; 5 Days Ago at 12:32 PM.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NoBowie View Post
    That's because the overwhelming majority of places voted for Trump.
    Last edited by Cullion; 5 Days Ago at 03:12 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    That's because the overwhelming majority of places have been jerrymandered.
    Hertz doughnut

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

It's just population density. A lot of America's population is packed into relatively small areas on the coasts. Most of the space on the map is sparsely populated with conservative rustics.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    It's just population density. A lot of America's population is packed into relatively small areas on the coasts. Most of the space on the map is sparsely populated with conservative rustics who get disproportionate voting power because of sleazy and corrupt politicians' dirty tricks.
    Hertz doughnut