Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,459 of 1459

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I like it. Us intelligent, science believing folks will keep wearing our masks, just in case.
    That's the whole problem here, you don't believe in science. You believe in repetition and scary anecdotes.

Some of the barely solvent businesses will die in the economic darwinism occurring during the pandemic restrictions, stronger folks and businesses will emerge on the other side. This will improve society and the human race. It's a nice reset.

Suicides are OK among adults, they are making a decision to end their own life. That should be allowed.

No downsides really that I can see, even if it is fake. Liberal / left wing gun ownership is increasing. The pandemic is pushing lefties in the correct direction on that issue.
    I see your logic. I think you should push your children out into busy roads now and then to filter out the runts.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

CDC says "wear a mask" and social distance.

The same group you referred to for your argument.

There is a difference between pushing someone into traffic vs. raising the speedlimit and putting up a sign that says cross only when crosswalk signal is lit.
    Last edited by Jean-Paul Sartre; 2 Days Ago at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Paul Sartre View Post
    CDC says "wear a mask" and social distance.

The same group you referred to for your argument.
    As I've pointed out many times, that is not good advice.

The rest of your post about signs is a huge backtrack from your weird Randian ramble about subjecting small businesses to Darwinian forces.
    Last edited by Cullion; 1 Day Ago at 05:22 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

So, their death rate info is good, their mask effectiveness info is not?

Yes | No

The CDC death rate info is out, but at least based on published research (look at the work of Ioannidis at Stanford Medical school for better IFR estimates). Their pronouncement on masks isn't based on sound research at all.

Even if it was right, wearing a mask in your car when you're behind a windshield is a complete waste of time. You're just breathing in microbes the sweaty little bit of cloth has trapped in front of your face.
    Last edited by Cullion; 1 Day Ago at 06:05 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

Scores of worker Covid deaths not reported amid US regulator's lenient approach

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...deaths-workers