Page 142 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1464

Thread: Trump srs?!?!?

Yes | No

ooOOooOoOOOoo look more mistakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

If somebody with a Che Guevara t-shirt holds up a Biden banner, does that mean Biden is 'channeling communism'?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Take away the fascist stuff for a moment, Trump is directly responsible for 1000s of COVID deaths, followers who listened to his bullshit.

It's insane. There are folks dying in the hospital still denying its existence.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Paul Sartre View Post
    Take away the fascist stuff for a moment, Trump is directly responsible for 1000s of COVID deaths, followers who listened to his bullshit.
    Sorry Nob, but that's bullshit. Covid is only fractionally more lethal than seasonal flu (around 0.25% vs a flu average of 0.1%, and within the range of more serious flu strains) and the vast majority of deaths are over 75. Lockdowns have failed to make useful impact on death rates all over Western Europe. Most of the deaths in the US have been caused by Democratic state governors ordering elderly patients to be sent back to nursing homes to free up hospital beds. This is how most of the deaths in the UK occurred too. In our case, the freed-up hospital capacity wasn't even used. All of this is extremely well documented.
    Last edited by Cullion; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:08 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

If somebody with a Che Guevara t-shirt holds up a Biden banner, does that mean Biden is 'channeling communism'?

I follow many far left "progressive" types & am a member of a few groups that were by & large Bernie supporters or form so far leftfield, that they even consider Bernie a sell out fascist puppet. As odd as it may sound to some, the overall senitiment in many of these groups was that Biden-Harris would be worse than Trump-Pence.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    I follow many far left "progressive" types & am a member of a few groups that were by & large Bernie supporters or form so far leftfield, that they even consider Bernie a sell out fascist puppet. As odd as it may sound to some, the overall senitiment in many of these groups was that Biden-Harris would be worse than Trump-Pence.
    They sound like my people.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Fuck me, apparently it was Hugo Chavez who cheat Trump out of the win!
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

That sounds unlikely to be honest
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden
    Joe Biden's defeat of Donald Trump caused widespread relief in European capitals.

Berlin was particularly relieved after four years in which relations with the US badly deteriorated.

However, Trump's legacy has accelerated trends in the transatlantic relationship which means that transatlantic relations will likely never be the same again.

There was a huge collective sigh of relief in Berlin when it became clear that Joe Biden had beaten Donald Trump in the presidential election earlier this month.

"People were so relieved that Biden won because there was not really a plan B in case Trump won," said Jana Puglierin, head of the Berlin office for the European Council on Foreign Relations. "I cannot think of anybody who was not relieved in political Berlin."

There is a widespread consensus in European capitals that the Democratic challenger's victory will be a good thing for the transatlantic relationship, and the prospect of a president in the White House who supports rather than attacks multilateral institutions like NATO and the EU is a welcome one.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...europe-2020-11
    Last edited by Jean-Paul Sartre; 1 Week Ago at 05:26 PM.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Paul Sartre View Post
    Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden
    Joe Biden's defeat of Donald Trump caused widespread relief in European capitals.

Berlin was particularly relieved after four years in which relations with the US badly deteriorated.

However, Trump's legacy has accelerated trends in the transatlantic relationship which means that transatlantic relations will likely never be the same again.

There was a huge collective sigh of relief in Berlin when it became clear that Joe Biden had beaten Donald Trump in the presidential election earlier this month.

"People were so relieved that Biden won because there was not really a plan B in case Trump won," said Jana Puglierin, head of the Berlin office for the European Council on Foreign Relations. "I cannot think of anybody who was not relieved in political Berlin."

There is a widespread consensus in European capitals that the Democratic challenger's victory will be a good thing for the transatlantic relationship, and the prospect of a president in the White House who supports rather than attacks multilateral institutions like NATO and the EU is a welcome one.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...europe-2020-11
    Why do you care what people like this think, Nob? They no more represent European voters than they do American.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME