Page 26 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

stock market and employment figures still look healthy. most of the predictions of economic disaster have been shown false.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Hermetic Syntactical Disruptorize's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    stock market and employment figures still look healthy. most of the predictions of economic disaster have been shown false.
    Yeah, but he has memes.
    You know where you'll find sympathy: In the dictionary, between "syphilis" and "suicide".

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

I voted to leave and I am still happy with my choice.
    What tangible benefits do you predict will occur after the UK leaves the EU?
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Same in the USA

Are you suggesting the Trump presidency will be just as successful as Brexit?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    What tangible benefits do you predict will occur after the UK leaves the EU?
    Trade deals with other large economies that would take a decade or more longer, or never happen at all, if we remained in the EU.

Allowed to implement meritocratic immigration policy that favours highly skilled people from anywhere in the world, rather than unfiltered immigration of people who happen to be European.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Able to shed some regulations, or avoid new regulations, burdensome to our economy.

Oh, and put tariffs on Irish imports of course. Huge tariffs.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Build a wall and make the bucketshitters pay for it.
    Think irony

Hermetic Syntactical Disruptorize's Avatar

Yes | No

Using what for money?
    You know where you'll find sympathy: In the dictionary, between "syphilis" and "suicide".

Yes | No

The tariff on whatever crap the Brits import.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Trade deals with other large economies that would take a decade or more longer, or never happen at all, if we remained in the EU.

Allowed to implement meritocratic immigration policy that favours highly skilled people from anywhere in the world, rather than unfiltered immigration of people who happen to be European.
    Trade deals? UK will be negotiating from a position of weakness and desperation. Everybody will know this and as such I find it hard to imagine the UK getting a good deal

High skilled imigration? Farmers are not looking for tech grads or engineers to harvest the food in their fields. They want hard working eastern Europeans who will work for peanuts

Those high skilled jobs should surely go to UK graduates