Page 22 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

The way things are going with the EU's treatment of Apple etc.. I think submitting article 50 and getting some deals with big countries like India, Canada and Australia might see our economy boom in a way it hasn't for decades. There are still difficult negotiations to have, but I'm very positive about my vote.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

http://www.wsj.com/articles/has-u-k-...oom-1472733519

We should stop worrying about the European single market and focus on deals with the dynamic, creative economies like America and honour our long-standing cultural ties with the commonwealth. As long as our immigration policy is reasonably relaxed and meritocratic so it doesn't cause undue paperwork for companies wanting to hire skilled people like software engineers, medical staff, finance professionals then we're going to be okay.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    The way things are going with the EU's treatment of Apple etc.. I think submitting article 50 and getting some deals with big countries like India, Canada and Australia might see our economy boom in a way it hasn't for decades. There are still difficult negotiations to have, but I'm very positive about my vote.
    Just tell us where you want the oil, and we'll send it right over. We have lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntactical Dysruptorize
    Stop being nice. Start doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

We still have some North Sea oil. From my reading the main things you have that we need are wheat, timber and minerals.
    Last edited by Cullion; 2nd September 16 at 04:59 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Hermetic Syntactical Disruptorize's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Young Belfast woman buried under seven tons of Lucky Charms for repeatedly sending out Candy Crush game requests
    How tragically malicious.
    You know where you'll find sympathy: In the dictionary, between "syphilis" and "suicide".

Yes | No

Nice.
    Think irony

Yes | No

You both know it was a fake story right?
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

Yes | No

The only thought I gave it was the alternative headline.
    Think irony

Hermetic Syntactical Disruptorize's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    You both know it was a fake story right?
    Who the fuck cares?
    You know where you'll find sympathy: In the dictionary, between "syphilis" and "suicide".

Yes | No

News that a major British supermarket will no longer be stocking Marmite following Brexit has sparked outrage across the U.K.

http://time.com/4529747/marmite-shortage-tesco-brexit/
    "NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith