Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1208

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Or isnt aware of all preparatory steps Sainsburys has taken in the last 3-5 years. Or isnt well versed enough in international law to know exactly what the impact of trading on wto rules would be.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Maybe but I suspect that he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

I bet he doesn't. I bet he just agrees with his Tory remoaner golf-bore friends.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Yes that's probably it what a twat.
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

I've already refuted this nonsense many times. The UK economy is amongst the strongest in western Europe since 2016
    Refuted/resmuted

The UK is only in the position that it is economically because of it membership of the EEC/EU
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Nonsense.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Nonsense/smonsense

Yes | No

Most of our exports go to non-EU countries, and that trade has been growing faster than our EU trade for years. EU trade policy is protectionist and raises the price of many imports for us.

Maybe New Zealand beef would be better than Irish beef? hmm.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Beef/smeef

Yes | No

I'm going to apply for my Irish passport soon.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME