Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1163

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    31% does not win a referendum, regardless of how many people voted monster raving loony party UKIP
    It doesn't need to. Leavers already won the referendum. I'm just pointing out that if 'votes for most extreme anti-EU party' are being used as an indicator, they're even more prevalent than just before the referendum.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

yet the remain parties out did them.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

Nope. Tories and Labour both made it very clear they wanted to leave in their last election manifestos.
    Last edited by Cullion; 31st May 19 at 03:19 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

..and neither got a majority in Parliament
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

The tories won the last election despite the utterly retarded election announcement that they were going to confiscate the inheritances from people whose parents had dementia.

They secured the majority needed to form a government by making a deal with the DUP, another pro-Brexit party.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

LOL
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Laugh it off if you want, I'm right as usual
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

The Tories gambled on the electorate being behind Brexit & lost a clear majority in the general election.

What's your take on Trump endorsing Johnson, saying Farage should be included in Breixt negotiations, saying we should push for no deal, and the prospect of the NHS being dismantled & sold off to American health care companies?
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

The tories didn't lose votes because of their support for Brexit, they lost it because of their bonkers announcement about dementia funding.

I don't think Farage should be included in brexit negotiations because he isn't a member of the UK government. I agree that we should prepare for a WTO exit and be prepared to go that way if we don't get a better deal.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Short answer is no.