Page 106 of 123 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1224

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Gove and Fox didn't have support and Crabb and Leadsom withdrew leaving May as the only contender

Honestly Cullion, a simple google search will prevent you from making such basic mistakes which make you look so foolish
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

This one looks like he's still getting fagged in the dorm with lashings of melted butter

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    Gove and Fox didn't have support and Crabb and Leadsom withdrew leaving May as the only contender
    Several brexiters challenged her, but she won because so many Tory MPs were remainers.
    I think you're starting to read the words, but you still don't always understand the words.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post

This one looks like he's still getting fagged in the dorm with lashings of melted butter
    Yes, a lot of very rough anal for that haunted-looking waif.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

It's nice that we can find comon ground with Toff rape

Yes | No

Looks like it was a draw between Remainers & Leavers. I think if Labour had their shit together that would have swayed it one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

Only if you redefine 'leavers' to include parties that said they'd leave in their 2017 election manifestos. If you don't do that it's about 60% leave with the largest single party being the 3 month old one that wants to leave so hard it hurts.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

LOL!! PLease show your working :D

Just adding Con & Lab results is a joke & you know it. They are both deeply divided over the issue which is why Brexit (N) Party & the Lib Dems did so well.

I make it 40.1% Remain/2nd ref Vs 34.9% sell everything to US corporations. With the remaining 25% basically in political limbo.

Nigel "I get way more coverage then anyone else" Farage is no doubt claiming to now being the will of the common man & his narrative will be all over the press.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Labour and Cons both had leaving in their 2017 manifestos and official Labour policy is still to respect the result but go for a customs union or some simillar softer brexit.

This election also had EU citizens voting in it. The next general election won't.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Every non UK EU citizen I know was refused a vote & regardless of manifesto promises both Lab & Con are in a mess internally about Brexit and it shows.

So yeah still no clear "Will of the people" & far from the landslide that you were predicting.
    Short answer is no.