Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1208

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

Yes | No

let's just be clear, this tips absolutely nothing, correct?

And Lord Buckethead can run in the by election?

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

As far as I know she wont be stepping down as an MP & this whole palaver is just getting more hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Prime Minister Boris is no laughing mater
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

was bound to happen eventually. the hard Brexit crowd does not believe in compromise and neither do remainers, the only question is what percent of soft brexit supporters would rather remain then face a hard Brexit and what percent have that as the second choice.

this is pure speculation, but if the moderates have to pick what is more moderate then the status quo.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

I have sympthy for May. She took a poison chalice that nobody else would take aftet The Coward Cameron ran away, and all she got for her patriotism was long knives in her back from her own party

Her replacement will no doubt come to the same sticky end when they fail to solve the Brexit Problem

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    Prime Minister Boris is no laughing mater
    The whole things a laughing matter. Hopefully if Johnson gets his wish granted the public at large will see through the facade to the genuinely horrible human he is.

This is an interview with Johnson during his time a Mayor of London, note his carefully staged messy hair.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxA-9D4X3o

I have sympthy for May. She took a poison chalice that nobody else would take aftet The Coward Cameron ran away, and all she got for her patriotism was long knives in her back from her own party
    Awww just fuck off! She was driven by her ego & her dream about her legacy in British politcs. She could wait to grasp that chalice & drink every fucking drop that's how delluded she is/was. Those tears were her ego imploding not her Patriotic fears for our future. Her policies, Beakshit not withstanding, have seen people send back to countries to face persectuion & in somme cases death. She's a fucking awful human being, fuck off!
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

There is no single definition of 'soft brexit' that 'soft brexiters'can agree on.

We should have a free trade agreement simillar to Canada's but a but more extensive by now, but May actually turned that down.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Agree no sympathy for May. Particularly silly was her moaning about the need to compromise. She just wasted a year trying tonforce through a deal 3 times, which she cooked up without talking to her cabinet. Shockingly poor self awareness
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Yet non of those out spoken loony Right, hard brexit tough guys had the intestinal fortitude to challenge her for leader when The Coward Camaron skiped off into the sunset humming a merry tune

Why?

Because they all knew it is a no win situation that will enevitably lead to their own political suicide, and has history has shown, it is always easier to snipe from opposition that to actually lead

Let Nigel fucking Evans take charge. See how far he gets

Yes | No

What are you talking about? Several brexiters challenged her, but she won because so many Tory MPs were remainers. Some of thrm have flounced out of the party, and many more now have their minds refocussed on how to keep their seats as they nervouslh watch The Brexit Party's poll results
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME