Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1250

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

British steel was killed by EU carbon quotas. One of the main reasons the welsh voted for Brexit was the effect of EU carbon policy on their remaining heavy industry.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

They only require carbon permits due to EU policy Max. If we had a real conservative govt. the legal requirement to do so would've been repealed already.
    Last edited by Cullion; 22nd May 19 at 10:13 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Lots of "ifs" with you isnt there.

We dont have your Utopic Conservative government & Brexit has been hijacked by far right nutters & insurance sales men. So for all your criticism of the Evil EU we are heading in what looks like a pretty dark place.

"Oh oh thats just Operation Fear!!" - mehhh bollocks! When you get twats like Farage saying he'll pick up a gun if things dont go his way (ie we dont sell the NHS to Aaron Banks Inc) then things are waaaay beyond Democratic oversight.

You want it put to bed then lets have a 2nd vote.

"Oh oh EU parlour trick" - mehh get ta fuck the whole things a fucking farse. No matter how your magical "if-land" sounds to you its just not going that way.

Get grip on reality, the far right is digging in & you're now enabling it.

"Oh oh that's just what the media want you to believe" - well you would say that wouldnt you.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

You talk to yourself a lot, don't you ?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Well Iffy my boy, its the only way I'll get any sense around here.
    Short answer is no.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

British steel was killed by EU carbon quotas. One of the main reasons the welsh voted for Brexit was the effect of EU carbon policy on their remaining heavy industry.
    The only flaw to your well reasoned and thoughtfull opinion is every Steel producer in the EUis subject to similar quotas

The main differance between British Steel and steel producers in other EU countries is Brexit and the toxicity it has created in the eyes of shareholders, investors and potential customers

Get used to it, because unless the adults in the room take hold of of this situation and either leave with a deal or call the whole sorry mess off, other important industries, like banking and other services are going to go the same way
    Last edited by Üser Friendly; 23rd May 19 at 04:58 AM.
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

Cullion want a milkshake?
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Üser Friendly View Post
    The only flaw to your well reasoned and thoughtfull opinion is every Steel producer in the EUis subject to similar quotas

The main differance between British Steel and steel producers in other EU countries is Brexit and the toxicity it has created in the eyes of shareholders, investors and potential customers
    The main difference is that the EU has decided to revoke the carbon permits for British steel whilst British steel is still subject to EU rules.

Get used to it, because unless the adults in the room take hold of of this situation and either leave with a deal or call the whole sorry mess off, other important industries, like banking and other services are going to go the same way
    We are, that's why we're leaving before we reach French or Spanish levels of unemployment.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Links for your first claim if you don't mind

I don't think sabotaging your export market is going to result in strong employment figures in the long run
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln