Page 102 of 117 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1168

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

But he isn't in government. It was Cameron's job to have a plan. Farage had no power to set policy for the UK govt. whatsoever. He wasn't even an MP.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

Bullshit

It's highly reckless to tirelessly campaign for an issue and not have a solution

Don't get me wrong, Cameron should have had a plan and should have had the fortitude to see the process through, but anybody that advocated for Leave should also of had a plan to leave

Would you run a buisness like that or run your dept like that, or build an extension like that?
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

But what difference does it make whether you have a plan or not if you aren't in government?

As you saw a few pages back in this thread when you claimed David Davis didn't have a plan; May appointed a proponent of Brexit as minister of leaving the EU, his department came up with a lengthy plan, and she promptly ignored it and pretended it didn't exist. This is the kind of bullshit people who want to leave are having to deal with from the establishment.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Farage had no buisness persuading people to leave without a viable plan

Perhaps if he had a plan that was realistic he would be involved with the process and UKIP would not have dissolved as a political force

It is for this reason his new party is not going to get much traction in the EP elections

He's a political fantasist and the aftermath of the Brexit refetendum has proved it

What was Davis's plan incidentally?

Yes | No

He had every business to persuade people to leave for the same reason that any other independence movement doesn't have to try and lay out in detail the policies of the government that will form after independence.

Davis' plan has already been posted in the thread. It's very, very lengthy. The shortest summary I can make is 'it's a Canada+ deal with no hard border in Ireland'
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Lol

Every indipendance movement has had a detailed manifesto

For example the US Constitution

Yes | No

The US constitution was written 4 years after the revolution ended, and 12 years after the first shots were fired.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

You see Doofa, all you need to do is a bit a of basic googling before you type out a reply. The reason I keep making you look silly is that you just can't be bothered to do it.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

True

But that doesn't let Farange of the hook. This isn't an 18th century colony

Yes | No

So brexit has killed British Steele

Well done Cullion!