Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    That's not a legally binding amendment. The law still says we leave end of the month.
    And the referendum wasnt a legally binding vote, it doesnt seem to make any difference. I see a delay on the horizon.

In other news had a chat with some people in the pharmacology business yesterday & they are already seeing distrubing adjustments being made by German based pharma companies that are giving them major headaches.

You mentioned earlier about there being increased inward investment into the UK, where do you get your figures from?
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Socially Liberal Fiscally Conservative Vermin View Post
    And the referendum wasnt a legally binding vote
    It was described to the public as such, then dithered with legally, then confirmed by an act of parliament. There's no act of parliament to change the last law here.

You mentioned earlier about there being increased inward investment into the UK, where do you get your figures from?
    This was first noted by the ONS in 2017, it's attested by lots of sources.

Here's an article in the Guardian, no less, about investment in UK biotech https://www.theguardian.com/business...-brexit-threat

Other examples https://www.verdict.co.uk/uk-investment-growth-brexit/ http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20181...30328be4c.html
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Thanks will check them out.

In other news.....
    Short answer is no.

I had to get away from those anuses Pie of Hate's Avatar

Yes | No

That's not news. That is never news.
    "Won't you stop citing laws to us who have our swords by our sides?" - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus

LOL

Yes | No

ITS THE FUTURE!!!!!
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Piers Moron is such a cunt. I fancy his wife though.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

That's what he said about you
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

I fancy his wife though.

Lol. Someone edited her wikipedia page:

Yes | No

After he resigned as leader UKIP was taken over by people much more Islamophobic than him, and currently courts the support of people like Tommy Robinson.

and did they site sovereignty or racism as their motive?

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus View Post
    and did they site sovereignty or racism as their motive?
    UKIP still has ethnic minority members, so it's not exactly the KKK, but it is openly Islamophobic
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME