My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

So Gove is a coke head

That explains a lot
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus View Post
    Clinton was played by Russia, but she let them do it. she lost by a few thousand votes in districts that where very clearly targeted by Putin. on the other end of things Marcon completely trolled Putin and revealed exactly how much effort Vlad was putting into his plan.

to say Putin wasn't involved is willful ignorance, just because you feel bad that your nationalist bent is being exploited to make you one of his useful idiots.
    You believe things you read in centre-left establishment newspapers absolutely uncritically, don't you ?
    Last edited by Cullion; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:54 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/w...-prepared.html

but I guess that's not good enough. again what publications should I read or should I just decide politicians are to be trusted implicitly like you suggested a few months ago.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

This article has nothing to do with the allegation that Russian propaganda influenced an election in the UK. That allegation has already been thrown out by the UK electoral commission.

The article describes an amateurish attempt by 'people in russia' to access the Macron campaign's webservers and relies on innuendo and unnamed sources who don't rely on opinion, rather than producing evidence, to assure the reader that this was a professional job by a Russian intelligence agency.

You're just tagging stuff that loosely fits the 'russian intelligence does bad things' meme without really understanding what the material says.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

But Russian Inteligence does do bad things a most likely did attempt to influence British politics

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    You believe things you read in centre-left establishment newspapers absolutely uncritically, don't you ?
    you were responding to me talking about marcon. Clear Russian interference on one side of the channel doesn't mean there is on the other. Clear Russian influence in the US does not mean clear interference in the UK.

Clearly the UK is just special.

Full court press? never heard of it.
    Last edited by Robot Jesus; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:21 PM.

Yes | No

There wasn't clear russian interference in France. There were some failed amateurish hacking attempts by people in Russia with no evidence of electoral impact.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

^Cullion Conway

Yes | No

You've retreated into your own version of reality. Brexit isn't the result of a russian conspiracy. It's a long-running grassroots movement that eventually forced Cameron to call a referendum when he saw how much the Tory vote was being eroded by UKIP.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

the Russian conspiracy isn't to invent movements, but to capitalize on them. Putin didn't invent global right wing populism, neither did Ailes, or Murdock; but it certainly didn't get to where it is today purely organically, and the push from powerful actors has become pretty fucking blatant in the last decade or so.