Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1145

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

If you're going to get into a debate about what politicians said and mean, it's probably a good idea to read what they said rather than just reading what the Independent, Guardian and New York Times think they really meant using some selective quotes mixed in with commentary and opinion.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Mehhh they rarely mean what they say they mean & freely change their minds whenever its politically expedient. Just look at Johnson, what a twat why would anybody believe a word he's said in the past?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

well my provincial leader just announced he's going to overturn the constitutionally mandated separation of powers between the provinces and the federal government, which is very typical for his party. so I'm maybe a little skittish in taking politicians at their word, especially when they poll strongest with easily confused pensioners.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

Short answer is no.

Yes | No

Dear Nigel,

I'm a ten year old boy and I'm writing to express my gratitude to you and your Party.

Without you the Leave Voters would have nobody to represent their opinions as the majority of MPs in Parliament want to ignore democracy and over turn the referendum result.

At my School they try and brainwash us to be Pro-EU but me and my friend Jim (fellow Leaver) know their tricks.

Many thanks and good luck,

from Matthew

https://www.indy100.com/article/nige...sponse-8969961

Yes | No

The Independent has just published a 'news' article based entirely on people making fun of something they disagree with on Twitter.

This really isn't worthwhile journalism.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

My ballsack is half full Üser Friendly's Avatar

Yes | No

BoJo lol
    die dümmsten Bauern haben die dicksten Kartoffeln

Yes | No

The Independent has just published a 'news' article based entirely on people making fun of something they disagree with on Twitter.

This really isn't worthwhile journalism.
    it's not that people disagree with it. the issue is that on one hand the vocabulary and sentence structure seems a little too good for a 10 year old, but also too good for a Brexiteer; the story is to try to fuigure out which wrote it.

Yes | No

It's not a news story. It's literally copy-paste of twitter memes from people agreeing with each other and making beavis and butthead level jokes about the intelligence of people they disagree with. Feeble.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Short answer is no.