Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1250

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

yes it is. you vote for Trudeau, you get Trudeau's policies, not his opponents'.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

yes it is. you vote for Trudeau, you get Trudeau's policies, not his opponents'.
    That's not how electoral reform was killed.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

If the Canadian public voted such that you had a liberal prime minister, and 2/3rds of your senate and2/3rds of house of commons was liberal, would you expect to see liberal party policies being enacted ? or would you expect to see the conservative/bloc quebecoise third that remained to work with George Soros and Richard Branson to wage legal warfare against every single policy, preventing any of them from being enacted, whilst insisting that the last election wasn't conclusive ?

This is essentially what hardline remainers in the UK parliament have spent 3 years doing. It's time they were executed in front of a roaring crowd.
    Last edited by Cullion; 4th November 19 at 04:32 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

If the Canadian public voted such that you had a liberal prime minister, and 2/3rds of your senate and2/3rds of house of commons was liberal, would you expect to see liberal party policies being enacted ? or would you expect to see the conservative/bloc quebecoise third that remained to work with George Soros and Richard Branson to wage legal warfare against every single policy, preventing any of them from being enacted, whilst insisting that the last election wasn't conclusive ?

This is essentially what hardline remainers in the UK parliament have spent 3 years doing. It's time they were executed in front of a roaring crowd.
    that's essentially what happened on the topic of electoral reform. and I'm pretty fine with it, so long as the NDP don't fuck it up again.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

Yes | No

In which case I can only conclude you're a pervert.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Well Nigel has finally admitted that some kind of deal is enevitable after selling his Party on a "no deal WTO only" platform. He basically not going to challenge "the Westminster Tory Elite" after all.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

He's just realised that taking votes from the Tory party in most cases make it more likely we won't leave the EU
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

That was obvious from the start. Its funny seeing the die hard BXP members calling him out though. BXP Essex is thinking of suing him :D
    Short answer is no.