Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,026 of 1026

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

British steel was killed by EU carbon quotas. One of the main reasons the welsh voted for Brexit was the effect of EU carbon policy on their remaining heavy industry.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

They only require carbon permits due to EU policy Max. If we had a real conservative govt. the legal requirement to do so would've been repealed already.
    Last edited by Cullion; 6 Hours Ago at 10:13 AM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Lots of "ifs" with you isnt there.

We dont have your Utopic Conservative government & Brexit has been hijacked by far right nutters & insurance sales men. So for all your criticism of the Evil EU we are heading in what looks like a pretty dark place.

"Oh oh thats just Operation Fear!!" - mehhh bollocks! When you get twats like Farage saying he'll pick up a gun if things dont go his way (ie we dont sell the NHS to Aaron Banks Inc) then things are waaaay beyond Democratic oversight.

You want it put to bed then lets have a 2nd vote.

"Oh oh EU parlour trick" - mehh get ta fuck the whole things a fucking farse. No matter how your magical "if-land" sounds to you its just not going that way.

Get grip on reality, the far right is digging in & you're now enabling it.

"Oh oh that's just what the media want you to believe" - well you would say that wouldnt you.
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

You talk to yourself a lot, don't you ?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Well Iffy my boy, its the only way I'll get any sense around here.
    Short answer is no.