Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1224

Thread: Brexit? Yay or Nay?

Yes | No

will produces stick to the old rules or the new less stringent ones? wasn't the whole point so that you could have bendy bananas? well there are other regulations going to be relaxed that aren't quite as imaginary.

The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

You have a warped understanding of markets, not all goods in a free market optimise for the lowest cost of production allowed by law. There would be no free range eggs or iphones or grass fed steak if that were the case.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Mad Carole having to retract again https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/s...45121820839936
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Poor Carole she was doing so well
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    I think you're right here.

Yes | No

You think the Supreme Court is going to shaft Barmy Boris & Backdoor Brexit Brigade?
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

No. I think the Scottish result was because Scottish law is different.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Carries the same weight though I thought?
    Short answer is no.

Yes | No

It's not the high court or the supreme court of the UK, both of which its decisioned can be appealed to, and both of which rule under English law.

It's important to remember that Parliament isn't in Scotland so where there's a difference between English law and Scottish law you would expect English law to apply.
    Last edited by Cullion; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:58 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Well well prorogation deemed unlawful...
    Short answer is no.

Short answer is no.