Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 169

Thread: Winter Olympics 2014

  1. #51
    not long for this world nihilist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    36,605


    Yes | No

    Default

    It's not like Canadians have anything else to be proud of so good on 'em.

  2. #52
    hey, how's yer margarita? Angry Mandrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,079


    Yes | No

    Default

    yeah. what also don't you see in that picture? 104 total medals in 2012 for the us, including 46 golds. how many did canada win? 18, of which 1 was gold. yeah, we suck alright. but you suck much harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy peacock
    Not drunk is he who from the floor can rise alone and still drink more; but drunk is he who prostrate lies without the power to drink or rise.

  3. #53
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default Winter Olympics 2014

    The American was disapproving of Canucklestanian sapphism


    Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

  4. #54
    Harpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    21,250


    2
    Yes | No

    Default

    The boob up at the opening ceremony where the 5th snowflake didn't transition into the Olympic ring (and Putin's expression) was funny.

    Saw some figure skating this morning, infinitely awkward seeing siblings skate together. Figured Snake would enjoy the sparkly outfits and borderline incest.

    Waiting tonight for Australia's Torah Bright in the snowboarding slope style event!!
    "She's shown she's into Butterface not Butterbody, too." - Snake

  5. #55
    Senior Member AAAAAA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,446


    Yes | No

    Default

    Innerhofer second in downhill, wow. For half a tenth...
    We'll see in superG, I expect Bode Miller to stage a comeback there.
    - Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is Forever.

  6. #56
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shortcrust Lily View Post
    Figured Snake would enjoy the sparkly outfits and borderline incest.
    Bish WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

  7. #57

    OZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,710


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Mandrill View Post
    yeah. what also don't you see in that picture? 104 total medals in 2012 for the us, including 46 golds. how many did canada win? 18, of which 1 was gold. yeah, we suck alright. but you suck much harder.
    Big deal..we set a record last year for biggest medal haul ever at a Winter Olympics and we beat the USA in the most important event - men's hockey.
    You can keep you golds in women's figure skating.

    Canadians don't really care about the Summer Olympics.
    Last edited by OZZ; 9th February 14 at 01:36 PM.

  8. #58
    hey, how's yer margarita? Angry Mandrill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,079


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Big deal..we set a record last year for biggest medal haul ever at a Winter Olympics and we beat the USA in the most important event - men's hockey.
    You can keep you golds in women's figure skating.

    Canadians don't really care about the Summer Olympics.
    uh, no, that was us with most medals ever at a winter olympics. you had most golds. and not last year, but 2010. and yeah, it's easy to say 'we don't care about x sport anyway,' but unless you don't field a summer team at all, it counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy peacock
    Not drunk is he who from the floor can rise alone and still drink more; but drunk is he who prostrate lies without the power to drink or rise.

  9. #59
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default Winter Olympics 2014


    Canucklestanian Olympic Ice Dancing Corruption
    I need to say no more


    Sent by telekinesis via Cerebro
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

  10. #60
    your avatar gives me epiliptic fits Adouglasmhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,508


    3
    Yes | No

    Default

    This thread needs its own Olympic anthem.
    Don’t say, “It’s been a good day” till sundown.
    Don’t say, “She’s a good wife” till she’s buried.
    Don’t say, “It’s a good sword” till you’ve tested it.
    Don’t say, “She’s a good girl” till she’s married off.
    Don’t say, “The ice is safe” till you’ve crossed it.
    Don’t say, “The beer is good” till you’ve drunk the last of it.

    From Hávamál, a Norse poem

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top