Thread: Canada's Oldest, Most Notorious Prison To Close After 150 Years

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Default Canada's Oldest, Most Notorious Prison To Close After 150 Years

Kingston Penn is going to be closed down within two years. The monstrous facility has been, and still is, home to some of the worst criminals in Canadian history.
    Cost-effectiveness is the reason for the closing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/...y-inmates.html
    OZZ has nothing against homosexuals as long as they don't start acting all faggy. - NoB

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Critics are arguing that this is an early move towards privatization, which the Conservatives have long been rallying for.
    OZZ has nothing against homosexuals as long as they don't start acting all faggy. - NoB

Yes | No

Privatization of prisons is one of the worst ideas ever... We've already had problems in my area, with NON-privatized prisons, with judges basically throwing people in the slammer for shit like j-walking or spitting gum on the sidewalks because they get kickbacks for it. This sort of situation will only get worse with privatization.
    "The whole trouble with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo Baggins(J.R.R. Tolkien)

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    nasreal has it right.
    This message is hidden because Lebell is on your ignore list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...