Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hospitals that spend more money have lower mortality rates

Senior Member Photobucket Craigypooh's Avatar

Yes | No

You're always going to save more lives if the finance staff are sitting in nice orthopaedic office chairs.

Distilled and Refined  photo climate_zps68df1d20-1_zps9322bb3c.jpg
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Do yourselves a favour and don't get sick. Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAAAA View Post
    You shitrat pioneers of my ass....

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

My girlfriends mom had her thyroid taken out a while back. Now she has stopped taking her pills and has been going to some bullshit "doctor" in Tecate. Dude perscribes her teas and herbal extracts and various other snake oils. She now is sleeping all the time and feels worse but still doesn't want to take the evil American medicine. I have a co-worker who thought he had food poisoning. He went to the "doctor" in whatever city he is from in Mexico and the guy said that the dudes chi is out of balance and he cannot digest his food properly because his mom didnt get him a pinata when he was 7. Dude has been out of work for 8 weeks because he wont go to a 'merican doctor. My GF's roomate has been sick ever since the day I met her over 2 months ago. The other day I saw some big ass veterinarian looking syringes in their kitchen and was all "WTF is this shit, you vaccinating a horse or something?" Roomate tells me that her mother is injecting her fat booty with antibiotics every day for 7 days. WTF is that shit about? I asked my GF and she tells me "thats how most Mexicans roll". Call me crazy but I tend to think that doing bullshit like that is doing nothing but contributing to the mutation of super resistant strains of bugs. This shit blows my fucking mind. The roomate is still kinda sick even after 7 days of god knows what she's been injected with. I would love for somebody to do a study on the people coming to America and practicing gnarly self treatment and the long term costs from improper diagnosis, medicating etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    MOM34 is easy to fist. 5 kids have come through that set of french dooors she calls a snatch.

Yes | No

There have been loads of studies of these various shitty treatments. People don't read studies they just listen to the slick snake oil salesman.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Who play on their fears and distrust of a system that is #$%^ing expensive and profiting from their weakness.

...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

Update. GF's mom got so sick she almost needed to be admitted to the hospital. After 2 days of taking the real medication she was feeling great and running around Disney Land with her granddaughter. She had some blood tests done and the doctor said that if she would have continued to take the snakeoil for a bit longer she would have been at ultra high risk of having a major heart attack. That whole situation made me feel so bummed out and sad. Im just really happy she was able to realize that bullshit was not working and to get in to see a real doctor.
    MOM34 is easy to fist. 5 kids have come through that set of french dooors she calls a snatch.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

She may have some lasting side effects. Hope not, though.

Yes | No

This is why these snake oil pushers are some of the most evil con artists around. The bastards won't end up in jail though.

There was a case in the UK a few years back of homeopaths selling their sugar pills to people as an alternative to anti-malaria medicine.

Yes | No

This same "doctor" who I must add 'is the best doctor in all of Tecate!!!' told my girlfriend that she is not reaching the proper phases of sleep because she has too much yin and not enough yang basically. But do not fret, for 50 American dollars a month he can concoct a special blend of teas and an herbal extract that will allow her to strengthen her relationships with family and take her to the deep depths of sleep. Sleep so deep that she can heal herself of almost any ailment because the tea is so wonderful and has more medicinal powers than you can shake a pinata stick at....... for 50 American dollars once every four weeks.

I can't wait to hear the story from the poor guy I work with who has had "food poisoning" for the past 9 weeks......

Unintentional Rayp'ist  photo commie-3-1_zps471bb205.pngPhotobucket

Yes | No

for $40 American dollars per month, Cullion can teach her Tai Chi
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...