Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 187

Thread: sup

  1. #101
    fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,313


    Yes | No

    Default

    that's a very provincial, myopic way to look at it, and what it really tells me is that you don't get a lot of exposure to a lot of different kinds of people.
    I see people dressed in niche fashion in real life all the time. Sometimes they've even purchased samples off the runway. It really isn't unusual at all.

  2. #102
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA View Post
    that's a very provincial, myopic way to look at it, and what it really tells me is that you don't get a lot of exposure to a lot of different kinds of people.
    I see people dressed in niche fashion in real life all the time. Sometimes they've even purchased samples off the runway. It really isn't unusual at all.
    No, it's a realistic viewpoint.
    When I see people wearing "niche" fashion outside of Comic-Con it looks like they are trying too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

  3. #103
    fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,313


    Yes | No

    Default

    I've never been told that. Outside of here I've received nothing but compliments on that very outfit (sans ninja scarf and sword)

    I never considered it very androgynous either, but someone else who saw that picture did ask whether or not I had boobies, so maybe my perspective is just skewed.

    but if it does make you feel any better, one of my friends said I looked like a fighting game character! he meant it as a compliment.
    Last edited by MEGA JESUS-SAMA; 12th April 12 at 10:51 AM.

  4. #104
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA View Post
    I've never been told that. Outside of here I've received nothing but compliments on that very outfit (sans ninja scarf and sword)

    I never considered it very androgynous either, but someone else who saw that picture did ask whether or not I had boobies, so maybe my perspective is just skewed.

    but if it does make you feel any better, one of my friends said I looked like a fighting game character! he meant it as a compliment.
    I was referencing your comment of the "cut of the pants are the same as a runway model" not your specific outfit.

    Your specific outfit just looks sloppy and slovenly, but I expect that was your desired look.


    EDIT

    it looks exactly the same as the type of outfit SF hipsters were wearing 15 years ago spunging for change on Mission
    Last edited by Spade: The Real Snake; 12th April 12 at 10:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

  5. #105
    fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,313


    Yes | No

    Default

    the specific intent was to distort the apparent silhouette of my body and appear slightly nonhuman.

  6. #106
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA View Post
    the specific intent was to distort the apparent silhouette of my body and appear slightly nonhuman.
    a muumuu would do that, as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

  7. #107
    I had to get away from those anuses Pie of Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,797


    Yes | No

    Default

    I see its come full circle back to the snuggie then.
    "Won't you stop citing laws to us who have our swords by our sides?" - Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus

    LOL

  8. #108


    Yes | No

    Default

    Attachment 8419

    ^ model runway
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    Trump can't actually win an election.. can he ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinMuffly View Post
    Short answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I think you're right here.

  9. #109
    fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    17,313


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    I see its come full circle back to the snuggie then.
    oh god, fashion really is cyclical

  10. #110
    Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    36,504


    Yes | No

    Default

    Max is just butthurt cuz he saw a pix of Miley Cyrus wearing the exact same Iron Maiden shirt as he has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top