Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: How Britian works...

"NoB's acquisitiveness is Zanshin like" - Dougie

"USA is 50 separate countries" - doof (tadpole farmer extraordinaire)

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith

Yes | No

Nob is going full resolve.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    I am going full green party.

"I actually believe, nay, know that NoB's ass and innards are spotless." - Lilith

Yes | No

I'm more Libertarian without the crazy.
    Green party is still better than the Nazi party.
    Think irony

Yes | No

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Green party is still better than the Nazi party.
    Actually, I am not sure about that. One would happily kill every human or have us go back to the stone age to save the whales, the other just wanted one particular group exterminated and world dominance, but still wanted forward human progress and had some of the greatest scientific minds in history. I think I would pick the latter, from a logical perspective.
    Last edited by NoBowie; 20th June 16 at 02:14 PM.

Yes | No

Whoa....what about the Green Nazi party? World dominance and forward human progress while smoking weed and saving the whales...?

Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntactical Dysruptorize
    Stop being nice. Start doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

Oh yeah, all those people the Green Party killed.
    Think irony

Yes | No

LOL. https://www.greenparty.org/Platform.php

Their policies would kill / oppress plenty.

"We find that the same institutions and ideas that cause the exploitation and oppression of humans also cause the degradation and destruction of the environment."

Yes, so fight those institutions with a big, oppressive government and more laws.

"Set goals and timetables to phase out and ban the production and release of synthetic chemicals"

Yup, anything man-made is bad. Typical hippie misunderstanding of chemistry / biology and science in general. This would kill hundreds of millions of people. No more antibiotics. No more insulin.

"Shut down nuclear power plants."

Fucking idiotic. Still the statistically safest and most efficient form of power.

"Ban the release into the environment and the use in food production of genetically modified organisms"

Yes, so those wonderful sterile mosquitos that will help end malaria would now be banned. Food that can grow in harsh climates... banned.

This will kill people as well, if you accept that reducing world hunger and disease prolongs life.

"Subsidize Transition to Organic Agriculture" and "Support Small Farmers"

These are mutually exclusive. Did you know the overwhelming majority of organic produce is produced by large farm conglomerates because it is not viable for small farms to do so? They can't leave their fields fallow, they can't control pests, etc. Farmers around here talk about this all the time.

Organic = much less efficient use of land. Yields are way off.

"Create family farms and farmworker cooperatives through a homesteading program and land reform based on acreage limitations and residency requirements."

This will make the U.S. much more dependent on foreign food. U.S. crop yields would go way down.

"Require breakup of any firm with more than 10% market share"

What the fuck? This would shut down some industries that have huge barrier to entry. Sometimes only a few firms have the capital to exist in a market. The green party doesn't understand economics either.

"Establish the right of workers at every enterprise over 10 employees to elect supervisors and managers and to determine how to organize work."

So many U.S. businesses would fail because of this. Lots of businesses would elect supervisors and managers who assign / organize the least / easiest work. Bye-bye any U.S. advantages in the global marketplace. Fuck this is idiotic.

"Mandatory break-up and conversion to democratic worker, consumer, and/or public ownership on a human scale of the largest 500 US industrial and commercial corporations"

What. The. Fuck. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I can't even begin.

"Maximum Income: Build into the progressive income tax a 100% tax on all income over ten times the minimum wage. "

Yes, let's fucking kill all motivation. Again, Bye-bye any U.S. advantages in the global marketplace.

"Close All Overseas US Military Bases "

Yes, let's just eliminate our ability to stage military action from anywhere other than the U.S.

"Establish an internationalist social tariff system that equalizes trade by accounting for the differences among countries in wages, social benefits, environmental conditions, and political rights."

Again, what the fuck. Yes, lets make Harrison Bergeron real, but for fucking global economies. Eliminate any advantage or incentive to be better.

Again, fucking idiots. Fuck anyone in the green party. Seriously.

Last edited by NoBowie; 20th June 16 at 04:54 PM.

Hermetic Syntactical Disruptorize's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Feryk View Post
    Whoa....what about the Green Nazi party? World dominance and forward human progress while smoking weed and saving the whales...?

Deep.
    You're adorable.
    You know where you'll find sympathy: In the dictionary, between "syphilis" and "suicide".