Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran did 911 says US court!

Yes | No

Default Iran did 911 says US court!

U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that
    reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S.
    District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah
    materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks
    and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11
    victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

Judge Daniels had announced his ruling in Havlish, et al. v. bin
    Laden, et al. , in open court on Thursday, December 15, 2011, following a
    three-hour courtroom presentation by the families' attorneys. Judge Daniels
    entered a written Order of Judgment yesterday backed by 53 pages of detailed
    Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law.

Fiona Havlish, whose husband Donald perished in the World Trade Center North
    Tower on 9/11 said, "This is a historic day. For ten years we've wanted the
    truth to be known about who was responsible for our losses. Now we have that
    answer."
    U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

Make your mind up Amerikka...

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Well, that should kill the myth of an independent judiciary in the minds of a few more Americans, at least.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Registered Member Fearless Ukemi's Avatar

Yes | No

Just on time now that we are leaving Iraq. 9-11 seems to be the gift that keeps on giving.
    "The greatest con that he ever pulled was making you believe that he is you."

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

The backstories of films like Robocop and Bladerunner seem more plausible to me every year.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

You mean global corporatism?

And what does this really do? Are we one step closer to another war in the Middle East, or is this just something for politicians and talking heads to get flabbergasted over? We're not really expecting Iran to pay us for anything, are we?

Yes | No

This is clearly to accustom the public to the next big foreign policy move "For Freedom and Justice".

That's right. The USA is going to sue Iran!
    - Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is Forever.

Yes | No

What a joke..

Yes | No

See, this is the sort of thing that makes me want to become one of those crazy conspiracy-theory gun nuts.
    Arjuna: Is the universe supposed to be something else?

Normand: Yeah, it's a collection of places commodore pipes
    has chomped pillows while being reamed up the ass.
    Fortunately, that's not ALL it is.

how's your day going, commode-pipe?

Yes | No

You don't have to believe in reptilians and aliens to see that governments are in collusion with the wealthiest corporations who all profit heavily from more wars and from usury.

And that pretty much all of our congress men and women profit from insider trading all day long.
    Last edited by Fearless Ukemi; 28th December 11 at 06:09 PM.

Yes | No

I can't even see how the New World Order is even considered a CT anymore. The push for global government is in your faces all day now with the consolidation of power into the hands of a few. All the reptilians and HAARP shit is just a turd in the punch bowl.