Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: NHL Season 2011-2012

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Except, apparently, in London Ont., where bananas are so popular, the not only get enthusiastically sucked at rinkside, they then get tossed onto the ice every time a black player skates there

The culprit claims he had no racial joke in mind when tossing said banana peel. Rather, he just tossed the fruit ( which he swiped from a juice vendor )to try and distract Simmonds during his shoot-out attempt. He is either dumb or a liar..probably both.
    What a pathetic lack of patriotism.
    She's decided to root for Phoenix now..since they used to be the Winnipeg Jets.

btw Mayor Ford told me to remind you to bring the butter when you visit this weekend.
    " According to Lucian, immediately after the battle, a writer flattered the Macedonian king by inscribing for posterity that Alexander killed an elephant with a single javelin throw. Alexander threatened the writer for his stupidity and threw the document into the Hydaspes river."
    - J. Kistler; War Elephants

Distilled and Refined  photo climate_zps68df1d20-1_zps9322bb3c.jpg
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Vieux, I'd much rather be a canucklehead than a Frog these days. Ribbit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Just don't sleep with a chick you can't bench press.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Vieux's not a frog, he's Norman..remember.
    The man wears his ancestry like a badge of honor, the least you can do is remember the distinction.
    " According to Lucian, immediately after the battle, a writer flattered the Macedonian king by inscribing for posterity that Alexander killed an elephant with a single javelin throw. Alexander threatened the writer for his stupidity and threw the document into the Hydaspes river."

Senior Member Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    btw Mayor Ford told me to remind you to bring the butter when you visit this weekend.
    There you go with your 'Ford' obsession again. Instead of this coy indirect approach, why not just ask one of your fellow countrymen in TO for his phone number? By the looks of him, you won't need any extra butter.

EDIT @ Farouk: As for whether or not I'm a frog, the pond would ban me if they could. I voted Le Pen.
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 30th April 12 at 04:06 PM.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

There you go with your 'Ford' obsession again. Instead of this coy indirect approach, why not just ask one of your fellow countrymen in TO for his phone number? By the looks of him, you won't need any extra butter.
    Hey...I'm not one to interfere in other people's affairs. If you and Bobby are having a rough time, sort it out between the two of you.
    Maybe a change of scenery is what you two need..try Taco Bell next time you are out on a date.

Senior Member Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    Vieux's not a frog, he's Norman..remember.
    This is something far more often mentioned by you than by me.

Is there something in l0nd0n0nt's water that might account for these little preoccupations of yours?

Help is doubtless available.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

The water's fine..but there's no jobs.
    Or good jazz clubs.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

On the subject of hockey..
    Japuma..the amount of ice-time being allotted to Ovie and Backstrom has been a feeding frenzy for the media up here. There are many people in the sports world bemoaning the fact that Dale Hunter has his highest-paid player on the ice for less than 18min a game right now.
    I don't know what you think about it, but I say let Hunter do his thing.
    Believe me, Dale Hunter doesn't give a flying fuck about the media, the popular opinion or even the team's owners when it comes to running his team. He will do things his way and on his own terms - and as long as the Caps win- people should just shut up about it.
    He's being played according to the situation at hand, and I think Hunter is doing a good job.
    You could be headed to a Conference Final showdown with the Flyers.

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

That 2nd period was BRUTAL !
    Flyers only registered 1 shot on goal , but NJ still couldn't score even though they outplayed Philly the entire time !
    Bryz has been awesome this game so far..he's the only reason they are hanging onto the lead.
    Unbelievable. I must have uttered every profane word in the book that period.

Yes | No

Well....fuck
    "The whole trouble with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo Baggins(J.R.R. Tolkien)

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    nasreal has it right.
    This message is hidden because Lebell is on your ignore list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...