Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Mayor Snubs Gay Pride Parade

Yes | No

Default Toronto Mayor Snubs Gay Pride Parade

Finally, a mayor with the guts to stand up to the gay community.
    Most, if not all, former Toronto mayors have caved in the face of the substantial voting power of the gay community here in Toronto and attended the parade ,even though in 90% of the cases they most certainly didn't want to.
    Rob Ford is old school, a bit rough around the edges and likes to be a regular guy. To put it in perspective, one of his biggest supporters during his electoral campaign was the one and only Don Cherry - need we say more?
    Ford is taking a lot of flak for his decision, apparently people in the gay community think that a mayor is required to show up at the annual Gay Pride parade and smile while being sprayed with super-soakers wielded by men in thongs.
    But apparently, at least one gay writer disagrees. Read on ..

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/so-rob-ford...-so-what-.html

Yes | No

" Ford may not be comfortable in an environment that mixes free-range genitals with children buying snow cones." LoL If a greased up half naked dude or a leather clad dyke sprayed my child with a squirt gun while wagging their sex organs to the beat of a Donna Summers track I would go full on silverback on a motherfucker.

Good on him. No man should be forcefully T-bagged by another mans sexuality. Maybe they should give him some shit next time he neglects to make it to a Klansman rally. THEY ARE VOTERS TOO GUYS!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    MOM34 is easy to fist. 5 kids have come through that set of french dooors she calls a snatch.

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

listen, the fruitbats got a parade, WTF are they complaining about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Yes | No

As long as he doesn't wear green on St Pattys day. I've got no issues.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

He can wear green if he is Irish.
    Quit being a reactionary queen.
    What Snake Said

Yes | No

He can wear a green diamond studded jockstrap on columbus day and cover all his bases at once.

BTW, pols in the city actually go to a pancake breakfast for pride instead of hanging out with the drag queens at the parade. Pols are some boring ass monkeys.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

you just want to see big Poppa all up and in a green diamond studded jockstrap.
    quit pretendin'
    What Snake Said

Ability to feel pain Dark Helmet's Avatar

Yes | No

Reporter:"Rob Ford may be a bigoted jerk after all......."
    Is the Mayor a bigoted jerk? Is she referring to only this issue or to some past event? I can't tell from the article. And nothing about this logic even makes sense to me. Has Mayor Ford ever attended a Carnival parade. If he hasn't does that mean he hates Caribbean people?

Reporter: "Because until the parade looks more like an affirmation of same-sex freedoms than sex itself, important people will seem justified skipping town."
    She finally makes her point. All the way at the end of the article. What I took from her comment is that the Parade should probably tone things back a lot if they want to be taken seriously. But it took her all of that to read it.

I always found it weird that idiot straight parents bringing their kids to an ass parade of gay cowboys and topless lesbians to prove. On that..........

"But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. Itís rather like if you flirt with a girl, itís more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know youíre gonna get it, the other one you donít.Ē"

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
    I always found it weird that idiot straight parents bringing their kids to an ass parade of gay cowboys and topless lesbians to prove. On that..........
    You may be a boring ass monkey. Have you considered running for office?

Ability to feel pain Dark Helmet's Avatar

Yes | No

Actually........... I have wondered how difficult it would be to run for city council.
    "But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. Itís rather like if you flirt with a girl, itís more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know youíre gonna get it, the other one you donít.Ē"