Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Artful Dentures

Yes | No

Default Game of Thrones

Is there a current thread about the series? I can't find it ( I didn't look that hard ) watched it online yesterday.

It's great, maybe a little rushed but that's hard to tell off of one, one-hour premier episode.

My biggest issue is having ready the books and knowing whats going to happen to the characters I have a lot of trepidation issues.

Pretty happy with the casting, although I was happy before. And I cam so glad it's on HBO as they don't pull any of the sex and violence.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8

Wanna fight punk? Put jacket on first plz, kthx. Lu Tze's Avatar

Yes | No

I thought it was good, they managed to get through a lot of material in an hour without muddling it too much. Why they changed Others to "White Walkers" I'll never know though.

I've heard Dance of Dragons might be out in June too, so the series if successful could end up lighting a fire under GRRM's arse a little, which is good.

One funny thing. I've seen some reviewers touting Sean Bean as the "star" and "main character" of the series, I think they might be in for a bit of a shock, heh.

Yes | No

My brother is happy.

I am happy they switched Dany's actress. Would be borderline pedophellic if they didn't.

Wow, was catelyn this much of a bitch in the books? I never noticed in the novels, or atleast i could forgive her in her treatment of Jon. In the t.v. show though...wow, she is harsh.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

Artful Dentures

Yes | No

Yes she was.

Excellent 2nd episode

Yes | No

Depends. We all want to fuck your sisters. If you agree, you should be watching this.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

I was a little disconserted about that issue. However, I like that this show doesn't pull any punches.

If they series continues to go well, they will surpass the Borgias as the best "medieval" show on t.v. No they won't.

Yes | No

Default a Game of Lulz

Let the Game of Lulz begin:

Yes | No

I'm just getting started really

Yes | No

Yes | No