Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levi's Go Forth

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Levi's Go Forth

I'm not normally a fervent supporter of advertising campaigns, but I like Levi's Go Forth campaign that started last year.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_uOizSkvFo

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6I79Quwg_I

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXpJSvW5mA

Levi's just wants to play up the link between their clothing and American laborers of yore, but it made me wonder if this ridiculous workwear movement in fashion can't be re-geared into an Americana movement whereby gays, or liberals, or the nonreligious can show that they're proud of their heritage but don't want anything to do with the neo-conservative 'MERICA movement.

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Show us your boobs.

Yes | No

lol!

Yes | No

I like levi's but I can't justify their prices, most times, although I did get a pair on clearance for $25 recently that I like. They're just relaxed fit blue jeans. No stressed/worn/washed/infused-with-gay-sperm, just blue jeans. Like I like. I would buy more pairs at that price, but I won't spend more than $40 on a pair until gas costs $3.00/litre.
    DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS

Yes | No

I agree, it would depend how much I could get the dead baby out of my zipper. I don't think Levies have a policy for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Yes | No

Actually, the dead baby got on my generic "Joe" jeans, and the zipper broke. I promptly repaired it with a safety pin meant for the clothing of the live baby I was living with. I still wear those jeans. With Pride.

As for the dead baby that still soils my mattress that I haven't had the chance to steam clean, thankfully it has stopped smelling and I am able to sleep comfortably on it, and further, it is good that I have a clean mattress cover so that when I fuck new chicks on it, even if the sheets come off, they won't stop and say "How'd your mattress get so stained?" because if they did, I'm a very honest person, and I would have to reply "That's just my dead baby, and those other stains are the menstual blood of every other woman I've ever slept with, and I hope to add yours to my collection some day."

So thank goodness for stain removing laundry soap. And for mattress covers. And for me being too awesome to let such a thing drag me down.
    DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by ICY
    I like levi's but I can't justify their prices, most times, although I did get a pair on clearance for $25 recently that I like. They're just relaxed fit blue jeans. No stressed/worn/washed/infused-with-gay-sperm, just blue jeans. Like I like. I would buy more pairs at that price, but I won't spend more than $40 on a pair until gas costs $3.00/litre.
    you can probably find them for $30/pair everywhere next time you cross the border.
    the best are the 501 STF

Master of Sock Puppets TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

Yes | No

Those ads are hipsteriffic alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEEV
    You are officially the hottest chick playing D&D.

Yes | No

if you keep this shit up we're not going to do those chainmail sneakers

Yes | No

Yeah, I know they're cheap over the border...might have to settle for ebay or something though, I don't see myself going south more than once this year.
    DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS